Chapter 5 - Home Sweet Home

Adrien's Pov

We all got into the limo and Miss Bustier told the driver an address. I didn't pay much attention as I guessed it was just some hotel or something. Suddenly I realised that Mari's hair was longer. I don't know how it was possible.
"How is your hair that long?" I asked. Everyone looked at her and agreed. She just stared at me for about a minute when she finally responded.
"I wore a wig,"

Did I hear that right? Is she wearing a wig right now? I'm so confused.

"Wore?" Alix asked.
"Yes, my short hair was a wig. This is my natural hair," She said looking at me smirking at me.

Why does her smirk look so hot! Uhh, I just want to kiss her... No not the time... Maybe later though. All this time I thought she looked nice with short hair but, WOW long hair really does look good on her.

"I like it" I smiled but then looked out the window. We had stopped in front of some big gates. This didn't look like a hotel? Some guards let us in and we went up a big driveway that led to a big house. This definitely was not where I thought we were staying at, this was a mansion. Why was the limo driving us here?

Marinette's Pov:

As the limo drove through the gates everyone's mouths dropped wide open. I couldn't help but giggle a bit.

Finally, Home Sweet Home.

When we got out everyone got a proper view of my house, or should I say mansion. Well whatever, it's home to me.

"Oh my God! How much did it cost to rent this place! It's bigger than Adrien's house," Alya shouted with her mouth still hanging open

"Oh my God! How much did it cost to rent this place! It's bigger than Adrien's house," Alya shouted with her mouth still hanging open. Oh she's gonna die when she hears the truth.
"Oh, we're not renting it Alya, it's someone's home and they're allowing us to use it." Miss Bustier said looking at me out of the corner of her eye.
"Your welcome everyone, this is one of my many mansions" Lila suddenly butted in.

Seriously?!? Will this girl ever stop?

"Seriously!" everyone said excitedly. Except for me, Nino, Chloe and Miss Bustier.
"Sorry Lila, but this isn't your mansion and you know it," I said with a smirk.
"Excuse me! How do you know that because it's actually true, this is one of many mansions I own all around the world!" She screamed as one of my guards came down to see what was going on. I smirked knowing exactly what was about to happen.
"Welcome home Miss Marinette, is this young woman bothering you?" He said smiling at me as everyone's mouths dropped open even more if that was even physically possible, while Lila suddenly felt scared. She knew at that point she had made a big mistake and was now stuck in her own lie.
"Yes, yes she is. Can you please escort her to her room. It's the smallest of the lot," I said, whispering the last part just loud enough for Lila to hear me. She scoffed.
"My pleasure," he said as he suddenly picked Lila up and threw her over his shoulder as everyone watched in horror. Once she was out of view everyone looked at me as I turned around.