Pet

"Idiot."

Erwin teared his attention from the newspaper he was reading on his couch just as Isanna bursted into his office with an annoyed irk, stomping while she made her way towards him. 

"Is something the matter?" the blond inquired as he watched her plop down on the couch he was sitting on, wordlessly resting her head on his lap as she let out an irritated huff. 

Isanna clicked her tongue. "Levi said he doesn't want to keep Levi Junior in his room, so he gave it to Hanji."

Erwin looked down at her, momentarily forgetting the newspaper in his hand. And here he was thinking what made her so upset. 

"I swear that guy's too emo," Isanna continued on with her rant, accompanying it with all sorts of gestures, "just you watch, I'm painting Zeus violet and sticking a makeshift horn on his forehead - it's time to let the world see Humanity's Strongest ride out in expeditions on a unicorn."

The blond's lips twitched into a soft smile at the thought. Zeus was the name of Levi's horse; it was a steed that was as dark as the night sky without stars, a horse that suited Levi so well, but the thought of painting it a bright shade of violet was entertaining. 

Humanity's Strongest Soldier, off to kill titans while riding on his unicorn. 

Erwin shook his head and returned his attention back to his newspaper, continuing to read down the contents. "That would be a sight to see."

"I know right?" Isanna grinned at him. "Do you think I should put stickers behind Zeus' butt, too? Like, yellow sparkles or something? Y'know, for extra effects."

"I don't think Levi would appreciate that."

"Who cares?" She rolled her eyes, folding her hands behind her head as she shifted slightly in her position on Erwin's lap. The raven began to think about all sorts of possible decorations she could adorn Levi's horse, with all the rainbows and sun stickers - because she wanted it to be the most colorful horse ever ridden by a soldier. By Levi, no less. 

A few minutes ticked by, with a comfortable silence enveloping the office, until Erwin shifted in his position with a faint frown

"My legs are starting to numb."

Isanna, who was peacefully closing her eyes in an attempt to take a nap, fluttered them open and looked up at the blond. "I was about to sleep."

Erwin moved his gaze downwards from his newspaper to her. "I need to get up."

"No."

"Isanna," he paused with a small sigh, "I have work to do on my desk. I need you to move."

The raven smirked at him, undaunted. "Make me."

Staring down at her, Erwin mentally sighed. She was never one to not listen to him, but when she did, it would always turn like this. While Isanna made sure to strictly follow orders from her superiors outside on the battlefield, she tended to show a more playful and lazy side of her during her break. 

Isanna watched with an unwavering smirk as Erwin slowly lowered the newspaper in his hand on the side of the couch, waiting to see what he was going to do. 

Then, he looked at her with a familiar glint in his eyes, causing her smirk to falter. 

"No - wait, Erwin - I was jok - HAHAHAHAHA!"

She was shaking uncontrollably in laughter, thrashing around in an effort to shield her vulnerable, ticklish spots from Erwin's touches. Unfortunately, having known each other for almost her whole life meant he knew where he should target her.