Additional Announcements

I'm sure you're all wondering why there are additional announcements when the story's done and all, so I'm going straight to the point

A Promise will have a sequel.

now I know what you're probably thinking.

"What? BUT OUR MAIN CHARACTERS ARE ALL DEAD!"

i know, but i'll make it work somehow!

So if you're interested to know what this 'sequel' is, you can either follow me for notifs OR visit my profile some time around April (I plan on publishing it after I finish all that drafting stuff). This is only if you're interested

The idea of a sequel was unplanned because I was already satisfied with how it ended. But then inspiration struck and before I knew it I was drafting a rough plot in my mind so I decided to roll with it. PLUS, i realized leaving you all with that heartbreaking ending is a little bit harsh

so if you want to see more fluff erwin-isanna (i call this ship eruisa for short) moments with lesser angst, as well as lots of fun aot veterans-dynamics AND some good ol CLASSIC drama (we cant forget the drama, unless you want a boring sequel), then this sequel is for you!

I plan to write about 20-40ish chapters for this sequel.. it may change depending on my ability to stay on track lmao

Again: I plan on publishing this book some time around mid or late April, assuming there arent any unprecedented factors. Im in college rn so i can't promise anything, and im also planning on juggling another fic for another fandom at the same time, but i'll try my best!

Moving on! I will be leaving here the cover, summary and a sneak preview:

Another Story: After Autumn (Attack on Titan AU)

𝘚𝘦𝘲𝘶𝘦𝘭 𝘰𝘧 ❝𝘈 𝘗𝘳𝘰𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘦 ❞

Fate brought them back to life, in another universe, where their paths are crossed for the second time around.

In a world with no titans, a happy ending is all that awaits them—

—or, is it?

.

.

𝘐𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘌𝘳𝘸𝘪𝘯 𝘳𝘦𝘶𝘯𝘪𝘵𝘦𝘴 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘢𝘴𝘵 𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦—𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘢𝘯 𝘶𝘯𝘦𝘹𝘱𝘦𝘤𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘸𝘪𝘴𝘵.

Story takes place in a modern AU.

Sneak Preview:

Fate brought them back to life, in another universe, where their paths are crossed for the second time around.

"I find it ridiculous that in the past life we were all literally fighting for our lives every day. Now the only problem I have is getting my students to listen to me!"

"That's because you keep on rambling about useless shit, four-eyes."

After years of hopeless searching, Erwin finally receives news on one fateful day.

"ERWIN! Moblit—today he—at the public library—he saw—earlier today he—"

"Hange. Calm down. What's the problem?"

"He saw her!"

In a world with no titans, a happy ending is all that awaits them—or is it?

"Oh don't be like that, Smith. I know we were both on opposite sides in the past, and I also know I may have been the cause of your.. untimely 'end', but we can set aside those minor details, no hard feelings, right? Why don't we call a truce?"

"I refuse."

"Salty, I see."

"She.. doesn't remember?"

With no recollection of their past lives, Erwin is forced to the side as he watches his arch-nemesis take her away.

"Sorry for the late introduction. Isanna Herrmann, and you are?"

"... Erwin Smith."

Erwin is convinced this was another twisted game fate was playing with them—one that he is determined to win.