Chapter 17 and again.. Bandits

Time: 11:06
Location: Mistral, Small Shop
Status: Normal

RED: *Pant 5x* Who knew *Pant* this place *Pant 2x* was so hot here, in this sunny day..

BLU: *Sipping pepsi but it boils hot and explode* agh, what the hell?!

Neo: *Melted*

We were inside the small shop, Its sunny day and the degree is about 45 Celcius. Except Yang and BLU who were adapted to high temperature.

BLU: aw cmon, I never knew high temperature blows my pepsi.

RED: so do I.....

RED's coke explodes too on his hand. Neo couldn't lift a finger on such heat.

BLU: is she done now?

Yang pops out of the changing curtain, wearing her new clothes.

Yang: How to I Look.

RED: Pretty Impressive though.

Yang: I Wasn't talking to you, I was talking to him.

BLU wasn't paying attention, She Became Depressed.

Yang: Why is he not getting attractive to me all the time? *sigh* 

The Air Conditioner activated, making breeze air around inside the store.

RED: Finally, Air Conditioner..

BLU: that strange, I Thought you mostly like hot places, like your stand does.

RED: But I'm not good at surviving dangerous environment areas. it sucks to me.

BLU: So Yang, you told us about you were looking for someone? right?

Yang: Yeah.

RED: who?

Yang: My mom. she's the only one who can help us to find Ruby an instant.

BLU: hmm, completely forgot that name about that long ago...

Yang was asking the shop owner to find Raven by sitting here on a chair.

BLU: I Guess I Better go chill that other chair.

???: Hey!

BLU Look to the left and saw a guy, a Bandit from Raven Brawnwen's Tribe.

Bandit: Move runt! That's my chair, you think you can sit here and relax on my seat, huh?!

The Bandit Pushed my pepsi off the floor, spilling the rest of his spirit drink. BLU Cried as he grab his spilled pepsi.

Bandit: Thats what you get for taking my seat.

As the Bandit Seat, RED Poke him at the back.

Bandit: what?!

RED: you might wanna look behind you..