Where am i

-_-

o_o

I am Kayden.

My Full name is Kayden Freeman, A Gmod Gamer from another world where i travel otherworldy adventures. I even had a Family after i've gone missing for 2 years, speaking of which Now I Know how i got lovesickness, When I was 18, I Dated a Girl name Monika, I saved her from trapped virtual world and she loves me, out of her uncontrollable Jealousy that she got pissed off so much, she put me a curse of lovesickness, any girl that I contact with damages my body especially a kiss, before i became 19-22 Monika somehow forgive me from all the action she done to me, it was unfortunate that the curse became permanent becomes part of my life forever, with a combination of Goddess of Love's Charm effect, it makes worse. Now all girls that loves me will kill me. So My Dream is were i can travel other worlds freely without a single girl hooked up on me. however my dream that I Achieve were gone in a flash, I even Beg the God of Anemo Barbatos, He repeated this words for me.

Venti: didn't you forget? "1 Blessing is enough" That you said.

I Stood Motionless shock, I Swear those words before. Im such a fool...

And so, I Continue to go on again. because of that Bitch Ass Goddess. My life turn into worse day ever, I had 6 girls lives in the same roof.

But One Day, I Woke up. I Wasn't home anymore. 

I Gasp that this area is dim dark, but the moonlight shines on me, I activate the NVG to see around. Kayden Found himself in the barn alone. He ask a question from himself.

Kayden: Where am i?

Time: 🕘
Location: ???
Status: Normal

Kayden stand up, goes out of the barn and spotted a Dark Wolf Figure. it growled at Kayden charges in, He Finish him off with a Super Shotgun, Black blood spilled on his face. The Dark wolf Figure slowly turns into dust.

Wait...

Dust?

Kayden's thought that this place was already used to this place- No

The World Itself

Kayden: I feels like.... 

I've already been this world before....

--------------------------

My HUD

My looks e

My looks e.e

e