Chapter 41 Haven is Safe

During my work I Had 3 Goldfish in my Fish Tank, One Fish got sick and dies while i was asleep

F to Pay Respect and Salute :(

---------------------------------

11:01 AM

I Was Eating my own breakfast instead on the Table, but i actually buy it outside the store, its a Takeout, some kind of fruit foods?

Since back there i was already out of Energy because my stomach growl and i fell on the floor, i manage to calm down and ask June to *Demonic Voice* Delete the Image that she take a picture of me while i was doing a Shadow Dio Pose

Agent Fluffybuns(Heavy Noise): Nom,Nom,Nomm,Nom.

Ben: how does it taste?

Ben was Sitting Next to me on the left,June was also next to me on the right.. she was petting me, David and the rest are actually exploring Haven.

Agent Fluffybuns: actually its not that bad. 'there were just Blue berries, Eggs, tomatoes or things, it was my first time eating those'*Nom*

As i Continue Eating and finish eating food. i Place the Plates, Throw pieces of food which i can't eat those.

Agent Fluffybuns: *Burp* im full :v, anyway since you reached here, were are the rest of the Banshee's that you landed somewhere without getting caught by eyewitnesses?

Ben: umm... 

Ben and June Look at each other with nervous faces then she looked at me.

Agent Fluffybuns: ?????, why are your faces look pale..

June: *Nervous Laugh*

Agent Fluffybuns: hhmmmmm........

Ben,June: O_O

Wheatley was on top of the TV

Wheatley: Apparently they Crash landed during the attack of the flying grimms, luckily no one died or got any eyewitnesses about the Unidentified aircraft.

I Take a Sip of a Glass of water

Agent Fluffybuns: hmm... is that so?

Ben,June: Wait I Can Explai-

Agent Fluffybuns: Then it went Great!! ( ̄︶ ̄)↗ 

Ben: huh?

Agent Fluffybuns: well, i wanted to leave no evidence about that since no one found out about this.

June: But thats our only ship we have, we don't have extra ones.

June is worried about 5 Broken Banshee's that cannot be operated.

Agent Fluffybuns: who says we don't have extra ones, besides i got my new flying vehicle called BlackBird.

Ben: A BlackBird?