Chapter 31 Onwards Unto Death

Time: 6:20 PM
Location: Mantle
Status: Normal, Weaken

We Chased the flying creature that took oscar all the way outside the city of mantle, Jaune and the rest are on the bike while i was doing on foot, chasing this thing all the time. however BLU's Visions starts to Blur in seconds and starts to get drowsy.

BLU: is it me or i forgot to take a nap for 2 days without sleeping.

He Became Sluggish till he brought out a Pepsi.

BLU: ah screw it. 

BLU Drinks Pepsi Max, Increasing his Energy Drastically and will last 5 Hours.

BLU:

BLU Went High Speed and chase the creature down in the sky

Lethal Explosive or random bullet projectile might Hurt Oscar.

BLU Jumps High, toss his Hand with extended arm of zipper towards the creature and got Stuck in a black blob.

BLU: ah Piss...

Then He got Hid by a Large Rock wall and his arm returned.

Ren and Jaune passby, Yang and Neo goes second, Neo Pull him out of the rock with a Umbrella Handling like a grappling hook.

Yang: are you okay, BLU?

BLU: Im okay.. *Spits Pebble*

BLU Hops off the Vehicle and chase the Grimm again, it Roared and Tons of Grimm appeared, most of them are flying ones and ground.

Ren: did that Grimm just called for a backup?

The Grimms slowed down my teammate while BLU Keep the pace.

The Creature Named "The Hound"

BLU Toss Both arms again with Zipper, Slowing the creature down on its leg.

Sticky Fingers Popped out with the Heavy Cannon, Shooting Flying grimms like a Level 1 Sentry Gun. Switch mode to Micro Missiles, eliminating most grimm threats, Before that Thing Spew black tar again, BLU dodge 2 except 3 Black Tar

BLU: I am not gonna fall for tha- Agh, That's some nasty shit!

The Hound Remove its own leg and BLU Fell, Regrow another leg.

Then Neo Pick up BLU again and remove the tar. She cover her own nose because of the stench.

BLU: Ugh, I Think it got in my mouth. 🤐

Ren: Watch Out for the Cliff!

BLU: what.

We Fall off the cliff

BLU Extended both arms with zipper and catch all of my team and use Sticky Fingers to grab onto the ledged.

4 Minutes Later.