Chapter 35 The Battle of Beacon has Begun 2/3

9:46 PM

Location: Beacon Academy

Status: Visible

I Started Talking with the Combine Soldiers, they seem don't know about me or Wheatley, they  have HL2 weapons Basically the AR2 OSPIR, HL2 Shotgun and SMG, i shall give them my Sci Fi Weapons when they agree with me.

Wheatley: wow i cannot honestly believe that i came from that Toolgun.

Agent Fluffybuns: So um where should we start, oh! Im Kayden.

The Soldiers Just looked at each other then looked at me without even knowing how they got here without a memory.

Agent Fluffybuns: can you talk?

Elite Soldier: we can talk.

Agent Fluffybuns: 'Gosh its the same Combine Soldier's voice sound'

-------------------------

E S - Elite Soldier

N C S - Normal Combine Soldier

C S S - Combine Shotgun Soldier

N P S - Nova Prospekt Soldier

N P S S: Nova Prospekt Shotgun Soldier

Any Ideas who can give these names for 5 soldiers for me? cause i suck giving names..

-------------------------

E S: But we don't take orders from you..

Agent Fluffybuns: eh?! 'THAT'S NOT WHAT I EXPECTED FOR!'

All Soldiers Takes Aim at me.

Agent Fluffybuns: WAIT WAIT WAIT!!

*Wall Break*

Alpha Beowolf Burst Through a wall, The Combine Soldiers didn't aim at me and aim at the Alpha Beowolf, My Stand Visible only in my left arm and Throw the knife in Sync timing and hits on the Eye and Howls in pain.

Agent Fluffybuns: What are you waiting for?! Shoot it!!

All Soldiers have no choice and Fire at the Alpha Beowolf, its dead and turns to ash.

E S: what is this?, what is happening here..

Agent Fluffybuns: Were in the Middle of a Battle!! anyway lets start first at the moment, since you guys don't take orders from me. who is your superior?

E S: Our superior is.. is.. 

Agent Fluffybuns: They didn't tell the superior names since they brainwashed your memories before you start working with the Union without even knowing it.

E S: I-

Shush the Elite Soldier

Agent Fluffybuns: Apapapap, Listen to me and do as i Say, There are no superiors around here to order you and this isn't earth that you remember, its Remnant. Ill Explain the Rest once i Ordered you okay?

Wheatley: you might wanna listen to him, when I First met him i don't even know were i am.

All Soldiers looked at me and The Elite Soldier walk closer to me.

The Elite Soldier Saluted for me then the rest of his Team.

Agent Fluffybuns: great!!😊 'Oh my god this is the first time i can command the soldiers in real life, screw the Follower mod.'

Agent Fluffybuns: Here's My First Order, Take Wheatley and Find a Safe Place, but first preparation Vehicle.

N P S: how can we get a vehicle when theres nothing around here?