Chapter 21 S-H-I-T

*Insert Anime Intro*

Time: 10:34 PM
Location: Unknown Area
Status: Perfectly Fine
Temperature: -6 celcius

RED: Brother, I'm Freezing..

BLU: Why don't you use Magician's red for fire.

RED: Do I Feel Heat around in a middle of a Blizzard?! Wait. How are you Still Fine?!

BLU: I Like the Cold ^_^ <----- 100% Max Cold Resistant

and yes, Blu can survive Both Hottest and Coldest area even space itself.

RED sneezed and shivers at same time.

RED: anyway... *Spawns a Minecraft Torch* Cover me.

BLU Cover RED With a Comfy Winter Coat. finding its way back to the train and regroup with Team RWBY and the others. we look up and there's a derailed Train close by.

RED: Hey! Everyone! We're here!

No Response 

BLU: Man, how far are we got knock away the train.

RED Blinks and hops on top of the train. looking around almost useless

RED: I Don't know, I can't see shit on distance.

BLU: Anyway, there pretty far away and they seek shelter.

BLU Opens his GPhone and that was yesterday after the crash.

BLU: What?! We were doze off yesterday?

A Door Opened and RED was carrying our little bagpack. drinking coke for cold resistance.

RED: *Burp* 

BLU: How long can you hold the cold?

RED: probably an hour.

BLU: We better hurry..

We Walk Together on a winter season, RED's Backpack slightly opened with a zipper and drop something.

BLU: What was that?

BLU Picks it up.

BLU: *Jojo Black Eyes*

Its an Ero Book.

BLU Stomps the Ero Book Violently and squishing it while his eyes glowing Red.

RED: WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO MY PRECIOUS TREASURE?!

BLU Burns RED's ero magazine with a Flamethrower

RED: NO-

(King Crimson)

BLU: *sigh* since no one was around, how about I'll tell you some real story on Remnant. and your ready to hear some truth.

RED: Tell me everything before I'll run out of coke energy.

BLU: dude, you have 5 more cokes.

RED: oh..

We Still continue walking on the path and BLU tell a story of remnant.

14 Minutes of Story Telling.

RED: Woah Woah Woah, Woah!!! Salem was once a lover for oz?

BLU: Sounds the most crazy things i've heard, but its true. she's also immortal end up getting drowned by the god of light's lake.

RED: Well I'll be damned. 

BLU: Yeah, That story was crap, if salem had 4 relics, she summon 2 gods and I Don't know what will happened, if things get messy then I'll use the Infinity gauntlet,*Red Right Eye Glow* I'LL BROKE THE RULES BY USING IT IF I HAD NO CHOICE BUT TO FACE THESE GODS MYSELF.