Chapter 30 Unknown Future

BLU vs Salem?

[Insert Dramatic Anime Intro]

Time: 5:54 AM
Location: Mantle
Status: Normal

We were flying inside the Atlas Airship. RED Pointed down on the slums on Mantle, Oscar was there.

RED: There he is.. he's down there at the slums.

BLU: How the hell did he get there..

BLU Open a Zipper on the ground, His Zip his own arm to extend and pick Oscar Up.

Oscar: Thanks BLU.

(King Crimson)

RED Found BLU In a Isolated Room Drinking Pepsi, sitting on a Chair with a Old Wooden Table.

RED: Oh, there you are. why are you feel so down?

BLU: Its.. something else that makes me a bit worried.

BLU Drinks Pepsi casually. RED Sit next to BLU.

RED: was it about facing Salem?

BLU: Yeah, Right now thanks to Jackass Ironwood's Sniper Bot that shot me behind a head with an unknown tech bullet, I Don't have an Energy shield to protect myself and i have no great condition to fight her again..

RED: ok.. Then what about the future that you remember now? like how you defeat salem.

BLU: I.. *sigh* this is as far as i know about now, right now its an Unknown Future. I Don't even know how to get my Energy shield back up.

RED and BLU with a Jojo Black eyes, Drinking both of their own drinks.

RED: that's an unfortunate event.. how about ill lend you Mark 50.

BLU: Power Armor is for pussies..

RED: whatever you say.

BLU Sigh and Brings out a single sausage with a Fork on it just to cheer himself up easily.

RED: What are you eatin?

BLU: Savory Succulent mcgarry sausages, wanna bite?

RED: Yeah!

BLU Bite RED's Arm with a Crispy Crunch Noise.

RED: AAAA-

(King Crimson)

Looks like Our Team made a plan, RED will go to atlas and BLU will take care of the evacuation on mantle. After that, there are still alot of people down in mantle and planning for a new place to stay.

RED: Well, I guess we split up.

BLU: I'll be down there, okay?

BLU 🤜🤛 RED

However, Neo was still with BLU all the time. The Ship was prepare to take off as we Wave at RED. Yang,Jaune,Neo and Ren Cover their ears because of the loud engine.

BLU: *Shout* and if you see General Ironwood, Tell him I Said "Fuck you!"

The Atlas Cargo Ship Door Close and flies off, heading towards Some place to get inside Atlas without getting caught on the Radar.

RED: