Chapter 59 Solo Prison Break in Atlas Level 2

6:04 AM

Location: Atlas Police Station, Ventilation System

Status: Normal, 46% Energy Left due to less sleep

Im Still Struggling finding some places to escape this place, iv'e been crawling this place for 2 minutes and i can't find anything until i found a vent that leads go down with lights?, but i decided to peek whats down there,There's nothing down here but full of unknown stuffs.

Kayden: hmm..

I Decided to Time Stop before going down.

Kayden: p_p

Just Random Items, some of them are Criminal Record files, nothing important here.

Then i go back up and Time Move, Continue Crawling, Left,Right,Straight and Up.

When The Ventilations go up, Still Don't Know whats up there, maybe a Rooftop and escape? maybe, I fly Up Straight easily as i reach the top, as i go up i see the View, Its The Rooftop that leads outside?

Kayden: 'I See The Light, Its Bright'

Then i Slowly ascend and remove the Vent, Jump and Land. Tons Of Guards Around. 2 Guards Notice The Sound over near the Vent and start a short investigation.

Atlas Guard 1: what was that?

Atlas Guard 2: I Don't Know? maybe some birds again?

Atlas Guard 1: Last Time I Encounter was a Dove that fly around us and poop at us like an airstrike.

Atlas Guard 2: Man, that was disgusting, glad we were wearing a Helmet or else i would taste a bird poop.

Atlas Guard 1: If i see one i would smack it to death.

As They Found Something, Theres only a Can, Li'l Can.

Atlas Guard 1: A Can? whats it doing here?

Atlas Guard 2: Dunno, someone just throw it somewhere.

Atlas Guard 1: Just grab it and toss it into the Trashcan, someone violated here to loitering

The Atlas Guard 1 Tries to Grab a Blue Can, The Blue Can Dodge and runs away from The Atlas Guards.

Atlas Guard 1: What The Hell?!

Atlas Guard 2: After it!

Atlas Guard 1: Don't tell me what to do.

2 Atlas Guards Start to Chasing a Running Blue Can on the Rooftops.

Kayden: *Blue Can Prop Form* 'holy shiette'

As I Keep Running i didn't notice in that hole that made me fell because the floor is nearly dark as hell.

Atlas Guard 1: Should we ask for back up?

Atlas Guard 2: what? Asking for back up Just to kill a Blue can?, hell no.

Atlas Guard 1: Fine, I Think that hole just went straight to the Food Storage.

2 Minutes Pass The 2 Atlas Guards Went the downstairs which is locked, They use Keycards to get it and lock it again.

2 Hunters

1 Prop <---------- Me

This Room is Filled with Foods with fruits, vegetables, Soda Cans or something delicious.

5 Food Storage Packs, With 2 CCTV Camera's, well atleast its fine being a prop without being discovered as a Criminal instead.

Atlas Guard 2: Ill Guard the Door.