Chapter 4 Rekt The Bully

-------------------

9:34 AM

22/10/2019

Update Equipment: Wrist Watch Grappling Hook on my right arm,  6B13 KILLA,Ops-Core Fast MT, Level A-Hazmat Armor, Modified Physics Gun.

Addon Type Added: MAS: Fists of Reprisal

Fists of Reprisal (Passive): Beat your enemy down! Gain health, extra damage, and attack speed with each hit.
- Scorn Mark: Land this right jab on your enemy to slow and weigh them down. A marked target will take extra damage and heal you significantly for each blow.
- Vengeful Leap: Leap into the air and send everything flying on impact.
- Veteran Strength: Every hit deals more damage, and you receive more health back for each blow.
- Ultimate: Meteor Strike: Your craving for vengeance empowers you - giving you health and armor. Then, launch yourself at your enemies dealing massive damage!

-------------------

I Left Wheatley in my Dorm since i gave him access about my Dorm room filled with Turrets.

Actually they are Defective.

I Was Watching The Fight Between Jaune Arc and the Jackass Called Cardin Winchester.

I Feel Bad For Jaune Since he lacks about fighting skills except his Strategic Brain.

If Only you play any RPG MMO Games :v.

(Timeskip)

Status: Visible

Dress: Still wearing Suit, Tie and SunGlasses.

I Still have a Mask

Location: Cafeteria

I Was Drinking my Orange Juice with a Straw Since i Remove my Gasmask Filter on my Mouth.

I was Right Other Side of the Table Facing Front on Team RWBY. 

Dat Orange Short Hair Girl name Nora Talking about her stories.

Nora: So...

Nora: There we were..., in a middle of the Night

Ren: It was day.

(Other Side of the Table)Agent Fluffybuns: 'Pff, I almost Laugh a bit, Better not give them a Creeps with my Gasmasks when i looked Behind at Team RWBY, so i look left and right for like 5 seconds like very unnoticed'

Nora: We were Surrounded by Ursai.

Ren: They were Beowolves.

Nora: DOZENS OF THEM!

(Other Side of the Table)Agent Fluffybuns: 'Is Nora always like this since she grew up?'

Then I Spotted Da Bully "Cardin Winchester and the gang, walking then they sit on a table"

If You know how I Know there names because my SunGlasses has Target ID.

Only if you Read my Chapter 1.

Now Back to Story

Jaune: I Didn't land far from the school...

Pyrrha: Jaune, you know if you ever need help, you can just ask.

(Other Side of the Table) Agent Fluffybuns: 'Jaune, Please, Don't be afraid to ask for help p_p'

Nora: OHH!, We'll Break his Legs!!

(Other Side of the Table) Agent Fluffybuns: 'I Got Better Idea than that, Grab his Dick and Twist it, that will do it perfectly.'

Jaune: Guys, really, its fine!!, besides, it's not like he's only a jerk to me; he's a jerk to everyone.