Chapter 22 The Ice Cream Girl vs A Man with a Gasmask

4:16 AM

Status: Visible

Meanwhile Team RWBY and Oobleck will go down to the underground system, while i was doing my own stuff to destroy more White Fang Members.

*BOOM*

WF 1 (Distance): There he is!

Now They Keep Shooting with horrible accuracy while i was being chased by enemies with swords.

I Hide at the wall corner

WF 2: I Got Him!

as This guy get close to it and hes focus to the corner then i run and goes around his back then backstab him.

Agent Fluffybuns: TrickStab!

Then 2 More came straight at me, as these 2 swing there swords and daggers as they swing sloppy, i Matador Stab both of them one by one.

Agent Fluffybuns: Good Lord! You Fight Like a Woman!

I Can't Believe These Idiots always felt to my Trickstabs.

Incoming Explosive Projectile and I Dodged it

The One who Fired it was Roman with a Cane, hes near at the train.

Roman: Grr.., Who are you?!

Now Roman is Pointing at me with a Cane.

I Eyed on Roman's Hat

Agent Fluffybuns: '~ooOOOOooo~'

Do I Really Good on hats?

Roman: Somebody Kill him!

Now More White Fangs popped behind him and keep firing at me with guns

*Za Warudo TimeStop Effect*

The White Fang Members Magically Beat up behind on Roman, Roman looks confused how his teammates was beaten up in the blink of an eye.

Roman: What is Happening?!

Now Roman became scared and runs back to the train

*Cloak*

Status: Invisible

Agent Fluffybuns: 'imma follow that dude'

A Loud Explosion on Distance

Agent Fluffybuns: *signed* what now?

Its Team RWBY And Oobleck on distance running straight right here

Agent Fluffybuns: Looks like my team is here, welp better do something else!

WF 1(Intercom): Get To your places, were leaving now!

I Got inside of the train, i look around and theres weird object thing in each cargo, as i keep walking theres huge dude with a Chainsaw and theres tons of white fang members in each cargo.

Agent Fluffybuns: 'Doomslaye- no wait, just some guy with a chainsaw with heights, if its real i could just take an autograph :3, better head to roman instead'

3 minutes later...

My God This Train has bunch of cargos, some white fang members are having conversation.

Theres like bunch of people around on one place.

I Heard 3 guys talking on one group

WF 1: hey, what do you think when the job is done?

WF 2: i dunno, i was having decent payed for 1k lien this month when i start working with torchwick.

WF 3: same here, what do you think about him?