Y/N leaves home

*England* 

Y/N is stood outside her house in tears staying goodbye to Aunt Molly and Ellie May before a car pulls up outside. 

Out of the car steps a man wearing a suit and black tinted sunglasses. He stands there silent for a moment before speaking.

"Lets go home Y/N" 

You give your Aunt and best friend a final hug before silently getting into the car. 

An hour into the car ride the man finally finally breaks the silence "I'm guessing you know who I am Y/N".

 You say nothing.

 "I'm your father Y/N. I'm so sorry for leaving you".

 You still sit in silence for another 10 minutes until you arrive at the airport before you burst out screaming "YOU LEFT ME. YOU FUCKING LEFT ME IN A WHOLE OTHER COUNTRY AND NOW YOU EXPECT ME TO LEAVE THE LAST 15 YEARS OF MY LIFE AND JUST MOVE BACK TO AMERICA WITH YOU JUST BECAUSE YOU NOW WANT ME BACK. I'M NOT YOUR PROPERTY YOU CAN'T JUST LEAVE ME AND THEN CLAIM ME AGAIN WHEN IT SUITS YOU."

"Please let me explain Y/N"

"What is there for you to explain. You left me how could you ever explain why you did that."

"I couldn't have you living in danger. If people knew you were a Stark then your life would have been in great danger. Your life was in danger. That's why I sent you to England, I know that if you got hurt I wouldn't have survived."

"Well I don't see why if I've been in danger for the last 15 years of my life I'm not now. What changed. Did all of the bad guys just die out or something."

The car door opens, the conversation ends and the 2 walk to the jet in silence men carrying Y/N's bags behind them.