peaceful

You both quietly made your way into Bucky's room and as soon as the door closed he smashed you against it placed one hand on your cheek cupping your face and placed his soft lips on your. Slowly at first but it quickly became more passionate. You rested your arms on his as you continued to kiss before pulling away and, as much as it killed you, turned around and walked away just like he had twice already, trying to walk calm and coolly as you went. 

As soon as you entered you room, you practically jumped for joy. It wasn't like you hadn't kissed him before but it just felt different this time, like it could maybe be the start of something real. You really hoped it would be the start of something real, tonight was one of the best nights of your life and all you could do was replay the night on repeat until you finally fell asleep at around 4:30 dreading being woken up tomorrow at god knows what time knowing your father. 

You was extremely surprised when you woke up naturally at 1 in the afternoon and knowing that your father would never let you sleep so long you groaned as you dragged yourself out of your extremely comfortable bed, pulled on one of Bucky's sweaters you had stolen the day before and zombie walked to the kitchen finding nothing more than a note saying that the whole team had gone out for the day and would be back later tonight with a little ps at the bottom saying: just try not to burn to place down love dad. 

You took advantage of the empty tower blasting music through the speakers and singing along at the top of your voice like you would do back home. You watched a Harry Potter marathon in the afternoon with left over Chinese food you found in the fridge from yours and Bucky's date last night, it was good Chinese food ok. 

You didn't even notice everyone walking in late that night while you were screaming along in a high pitch voice to one of the songs from Alvin and the Chipmunks, you got bored of Harry Potter so you moved onto watching musicals, which made it all the more embarrassing when your dad surprised you from behind and you elbowed him, very hard, in the nose out of shock. He just screams "What was that for" and Bucky replies for you "I wouldn't recommended trying to surprise Y/N I've tried twice and came out injured both times" You just switch off the film and go apologise to your dad before everyone goes to their rooms leaving only you and Bucky in the sitting room. 

"How was your day?" you ask looking up at him from your cave of blankets on the sofa.

"You look cute like that" he says before you through a pillow at him and tell him to answer your question. He says nothing but walks away to the kitchen and you get very offended until he walks back, sits on the sofa, getting under some of the blankets ben and jerry's ice-cream with 2 spoons in hand and say "You gonna play the movie or what" smiling at you as he does.    

You press play on the movie and snatch the ice-cream and a spoon out of his hand sticking your tongue out as you do. You was about half way through the first movie when everyone walks in so once that one is finished Bucky snatches the remote out of your hand, sticking his tongue out mimicking you as he did it, and starts to play the second movie. You gently lay your head on his shoulder and he just places his arm around your back so his hand falls on your waist, he gives you a small kiss on the forehead as you fall asleep and whispers "Goodnight doll" 

It was a beautiful, peaceful night full of very warm hugs. You was still a bit annoyed that he never answered your question from earlier though.