alone

Two days had pasted now since your last training session. Your father, Cap and Nat had taken Bucky out with them on a mission the night after you know what happened. You were meant to be training or doing something productive but since you knew there was no one here who was going to care if you did or not you just stayed in your room watching movies, binging TV, calling Ellie every second of the day and watching the stars. It was lonely but you wasn't against that it gave you some peace for once. 

You didn't hear everyone come back so you had no idea how long they had actually been home for until you felt a tight grip around your waist which again sent you into panic mode and you flung the guy over your shoulder once again. Sitting up the guy gently said "You know I think I'm just gonna stop sneaking up on you doll" before laughing. You laugh with him before getting up, giving him a playful elbow nudge, walking over to your bed and patting a spot next to you. He slowly gets up and jumps down next to you tackling you down and laughing. 

You lay there for a little while, your head resting on his chest and his hand stroking your hair when he asks in a quiet voice if your awake as if he was hoping you wasn't. You sit up and turn so your facing him when he asks in a slightly worried sounding voice "Would you maybe want to go on a date tomorrow night?" You smile, lay down next to him again and kiss him softly before whispering "Mr James Buchanan Barnes. Nothing would make me happier" Then he kissed you again, more passionately this time, got up and left the room via the balcony just like he did when he left you alone in the training room. 

*NOTE THIS IS QUITE A SHORT CHAPTER BUT I ONLY WANTED TO WRITE ABOUT BUCKY ASKING Y/N ON A DATE.* 

I'm also thinking of writing the next chapter from Bucky's point of view.