comfort

*SUMMARY FOR LAST CHAPTER*

Y/N told Bucky some of the things she went through back when she lived England and her feelings 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You slowly began to stir and woke up the next morning wrapped in Bucky's arms, this seems to be becoming a regular thing. When he noticed you was awake, he planted a soft kiss on your forehead and said "How you feeling doll?" in a sleepy voice. You just looked up at him with your puffy red eyes and said "A little better. Thank you for listening" Then he pulled you so tightly into a hug so that if almost felt like he was going to squeeze you to death, placed his chin on the top of your head and said "Thank you for telling me"

The two of you laid like that for a little while longer until you finally pulled yourself out of his strong arms, patted his chest and told him you was going to make waffles. Bucky got up out of the bed with you and you found a sweatshirt he had taken off and left on the floor the night before. You pulled it on over the top your shirt and smiled back at him as you walked out of the room. 

You entered the kitchen and living area expecting the rest of the team to be in there but you was instead greeted by a single note explaining where everyone is. 

'Tony was on vacation with Pepper' 

'Nat was on some sort of undercover thing for Fury'             

'Steve was out with Sharon'

'Wanda and Vision were house hunting'

'Thor and Loki were back in Asgard'

'Peter was at school'                                                                                                                                                        

You loved it when everyone was gone. It gave you freedom you felt like you didn't have when there was so many people around, you was home alone a lot back in England because your Aunt Molly was a surgeon. You quickly made your way to the kitchen and told Jarvis to play your cooking playlist while you gathered all of the ingredients for your waffles. 

You don't realise when Bucky enters 10 minutes later and you are dancing around the kitchen using a wooden spoon and a microphone singing "I wanna see you all on your knees, knees. Either wanna be with me or be me. Come on now. Manneater" Then you suddenly felt a hand on your back causing you to turn around with insane speed. "You have a great voice doll" Bucky said looking straight into your eyes. You started to blush slightly before saying "You heard that" in a slightly embarrassed voice. He laughed slightly and replied "It was great. How are the waffles" You took his hand and pulled him over to the bowl and told him to try and crack the eggs. He failed miserably and you laughed softly before looking at him and rolling your eyes. You carefully picked out all of the egg shells from the bowl and told him maybe just mixing was the better job for him. Once the batter was all mixed and ready to go, you poured it into the waffle iron and left them to cook making a cup of tea for your and Bucky. 

After the 2 of you had finished your waffles and tea, you moved your way over to the sofa lighting a few candles with your fingers as you went. This caused Bucky to look both confused and scared and your realise what you've just done, only you, your father and Aunt Molly knew about that and your dad had told you to never tell anyone. Bucky slowly started to walk towards you "How the hell did you just do that" he said in a confused tone before your sat down on the sofa and said "sit down."

"