more secrets

"So I don't know if you know but my mothers been kidnapped more than once" you said. "My dad never told anyone about the second time" you paused for a moment and Bucky held your hands tightly. "They did something to her while she was there it changed her cells. The doctors didn't really understand what it had done to her all they knew is that it was affecting her and she was perfectly fine. My parents took this as an it'll be okay if we have a daughter then if it's nothing dangerous so they had me. I was born and we were this perfect little family for a few years until my mother was kidnapped for a 3rd time. She didn't make it that time so made sent me away" A few tears started to form in your eyes now but you continued, "I lived normally for a few years until I woke up one morning and my whole body was on fire. It didn't hurt and nothing around me was actually being burned but I was on fire. My aunt came into my room and found me in a ball in the corner of my room then I told her what happened and she told my dad" Bucky then pulled you into a hug. "To cut a long story short I spent a long time trying to control it and now I use it like a party trick and light candles with my fingers"

 Bucky soft stroked your head as he planted a small kiss on your temple "It's okay". He wiped a few tears from your face and you hadn't even realised you was crying. The two of you stayed like that for a long, long time until you eventually fell asleep. 

'I can't tell her what I had done or who I was' Bucky thought to himself 'She's been through so much already and she's so young but she deserves to know what I did'

*AUTHORS NOTE*

Sorry this chapter is so short I really don't know what to write.