the date

*BUCKY'S POINT OF VIEW*

I'm still in shock she agreed to actually go on a date with me. She is a Stark after all and well they think their perfect in everyway anyway, which Y/N is she is absolutely perfect. I still have no idea what to actually do for the date I know she likes the stars and the city at night so I think I'm going to try and do something to do with that but I don't know what I'll do if she doesn't like it. 

*Y/N'S POINT OF VIEW*

OH MY GOD. OH MY GOD. OH MY GODDDD. Your mind was racing he actually asked you on a date. Like a real date together. Mr James Buchanan Barnes asked you on a date. TONGIHT. What am I gonna wear you think to yourself racing over to your very large closet filled to the brim with clothes making your way over to the going out clothes. After a long time of taking clothes off hangers and making a gigantic mess, you decide on a little silk dress and some small white heels. 

It was around 8:30 when you heard a soft knock on your balcony door and you walk over to meet him

It was around 8:30 when you heard a soft knock on your balcony door and you walk over to meet him. Once you open the door, he takes your hand and kisses it softly before saying "You know you look absolutely gorgeous tonight doll. I truly am a very lucky man." You just smile and reply, "I know you're a very lucky man. Now where are you taking me Mr Barnes?" He laughs a small little laugh before telling you to close your eyes, be quiet and he leads you out of his bedroom door and up some stairs somewhere. 

After about 5 flights of stairs, why you couldn't have just taken the elevator you don't know, you walk out of a door and a cold wind hits your skin as you shiver. Bucky places his jacket over your shoulders and tells you to open your eyes. 

You open your eyes and you see a small area of the roof covered in a thick layer of blankets and pillows with enough Chinese food to feed the whole team sat next to it. He grabs your hand again and pulls you over to sit on the mountain of blankets. "I hope you like it," he says "I thought we could eat Chinese food and lay and watch the stars for a little while." You jump into his arms, give him the tightest squeeze you could and a little kiss on the cheek before grabbing the Chinese food and tucking in keeping your eyes locked on his as you did. 

The two of you laid and watched the stars for a while before he got up and tried to figure out how to work the speakers. You get up and help him putting on the song he was attempting to search for before he stretches out his hand indicating for the two of you to dance. You take his hand and he twirls you around then pulls you in so his hands are on your hip and your swaying along to the music. You get closer together so your basically hugging and he bends his head down kissing down you neck until he reaches your should and just buries his head there. 

After dancing like that for some time, you both quietly go back downstairs and into Bucky's room.