The first conversation

It was late now and you had just returned from your balcony after collecting some ice-cream from the freezer. You walked out onto the balcony, which you knew you shared with someone else but you didn't know who, and he was stood there. His back turned leaning over the rail. You just stood there words nowhere to be found until he turned and saw you staring. Your heart skipped a beat and you took a small step back. "You like the city in the middle of the night too then" he says. 

You just stand there breathing rapidly for a few seconds before speaking. "It's the closest I could get to the quiet from back home if you know what I mean. I grew up surrounded by miles and miles of fields I'd never spent more than a week in a city before the noise is just a strange feeling and it was quiet out here."

There's a silence again. Not an awkward silence more like a calming silence as if you were just laying in each others arms before you speak again, "Do you like the quiet or can you just not sleep?"

"Both really. I struggle to sleep in quiet, I need noise and people to fall asleep."

You wait a moment, building up the courage before you finally ask if he wanted to watch a movie. He walked slowly towards you until his body is almost touching yours and lifts you chin so your lips are almost meeting and your eyes are starring deep into each others before he whispered in your ear, "I would want nothing more." Walking away into you bedroom, grabbing you ice-cream on his way, and comfortably sitting on your bed. You turn around, close the door and enter after him. 

"What movie are we watching then?" you asked. "Horror? Comedy? Musicals?" you pause for a moment "Love?"

"Oooo. You hit my weak spot there with love pass me the remote doll." he says as you pass him the remote. 

He switches on 10 things I hate about you which you was very pleased with and just tried to ignore the nickname he had used. About 50 minutes into the film, your eyelids start to droop and you knew you wouldn't be able to stay awake much longer but to avoid disturbing Bucky, as he seem to be very engrossed in the film, you just gently laid down and fell asleep. 

You woke you at around 9:30 the next morning and realised that Bucky was still asleep. 

You move slightly and accidentally wakes Bucky. "Morning doll" he says in a sleepy voice while tucking a small piece of hair behind your ear. 

"Good morning you say back. I'm sorry I woke you." 

Then there was a knock at the door. "Y/N! Wake up!" then the door handle turns. "Unlock the door Y/N" 

Your quickly looked at Bucky and give him a certain stare that meant he needed to get out before your dad beat his ass and once Bucky had safely made it to the balcony you unlocked the door and gave your dad a certain look that said fuck off. "Breakfast." you continued to give him the look. "NOW!" he said before you agree and slammed the door in his face.