training

15 minutes later, after you had put on some proper you dragged yourself downstairs for some food when you're greeted by your father saying "I told you to come NOW 15 minutes ago I don't expect to be kept waiting." 

You just smile, roll you eyes, sit down and start picking at a croissant before you feel a tap on the back of your head. "Oww" you say jokingly as you turn around to see Bucky standing behind you, you just smile and elbow him as he walks past. "Good morning to you too." he says and you just glare at him.

Then your father walks back in the room, you never even realised he had left, "Get up." he says to you. Sensing he's not in the best mood you do as he says for once and he tells you to go get changed for training. 

You come downstairs 10 minutes later and walk into the training room expecting to just be doing one of your regular workouts like you did at home when you feel a hand on your back and you instantly flip them onto the ground. 

Looking down and the person you just flung over your shoulder, and most likely gave a concussion, when you realise it was just Bucky. You say how sorry you are and help him up off the ground. "Jesus Stark!" he say. 

You laugh and say your sorry again before saying "Even though I never knew him as a kid when my dad left me in England he made my Aunt Molly promise to send me to combat lessons and she kept her end of the deal. Sent me 4 times a week for the past 14 years."

"Well I was sent to do some basic training with you but you seem to already have the basics down so lets see why else you've got."

You get up close to his face so your close enough to kiss just like he did to you last night and whisper in his ear "Bring it on!"

You train with Bucky for about 15 more minutes but you could tell he was getting fed up of being thrown on the floor every 10 seconds so he tells you that he's going to teach you a move he learnt. He tells you to stand against the wall so you do what he says. He walks up to you, places his hands gently on your hips at first then pushes you up against the wall with all of his force. He puts his mouth up to your ear and gently whispers "If your going to play rough. I'll play rough" before smashing his lips on yours in a lengthy, passionate kiss and then just turning and walking away like it never even happened.