Bonus Chapter 0.2 - SubahanAllah.!

Author's POV

A week later...

At Hospital for Zayna's First Ultrasound:

"Mr & Mrs. Zarif." A Nurse called out.

"Yes" said Zarif.

"You may go in."

"Thank you." And they both walked in. Zarif hand overed the report to the Doctor.

"So, any changes in your mood?"

"Yes, Doctor. She vomits every now and then. She couldn't eat properly. And a single meal wouldn't pass without her vomiting at the end."

"Anything else?"

"Dizziness." Zayna watched her husband with so much Love who spoke to the Doctor instead of her. 'Cute Husband' she thought.

"Okay. Don't panic. It's common for a pregnant woman."

"Hmm"

"Are you ready for your first Ultrasound..?" The Doctor asked to which Zayna nodded her head. With that they trio went and The Doctor did her job. 3 mins in the ultrasound and Doctor let out a hearty smile.

"What Happened Doctor?" Asked Zarif with so much curiosity.

"You wouldn't believe your ears and eyes." The Doctor said still looking at the monitor.

"Why wouldn't we?" Said Zarif.

"It's Triplets."

"SubahanAllah" whispered Zayna and Zarif. And they looked at each other with tears in their eyes. They couldn't believe their ears.

"Look at the Monitor. Those 3 little dots." Doctor said. And they both couldn't believe their eyes as they saw 3 little dots.

"Alhamdhulillah" They both whispered.

And they left the Hospital after the First Ultrasound with so much Happiness.

They reached their Home and went straight to their room. They washed themselves, Did Wudhu, spread their Musalla (prayer mat) and stood infront of their Lord. Zarif stood a step ahead of his Wife and started their prayer.

"Allahu Akbar"

Zarif POV

"Assalamu alaikum varahmathullah"

"Assalamu alaikum varahmathullah" we finished our prayer. I turned to my wife and said,

"There is always a reason behind everything Allah does.

He took away our first unborn child,
But he gave us three happiness at the same time to forget our pain.

For He is Al Muhyi, The Giver Of Life.

Maybe we think that the lose of our first unborn child was cruel,

But

He is Al Mu'meet The Taker Of Life.

Everything Happens for a reason which only Allah knows.

And definitely ALLAH KNOWS BEST.

So Thank Allah for what He gave and Praise Allah for what He have given.

For He is Al Wahhaab, The Giver.

And

He is Al Kabir, The Greatest." To which my Zayna replied,

"Indeed He is."

And their New journey starts after so much difficulties.

Difficulties which seemed impossible to pass but still they passed through, by holding each others hands.

》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》

Everything may seem impossible for us then why not Impossible be impossible for us?

Try harder whether it's a relationship or anything. The Harder we try, the easier it gets. The more we concentrate, the more we understand.

I started off this book as a hobby but it ended up being a lesson for myself.

I know you guys know. But still reminding something good to someone isn't a bad thing. Right?

And...,

Finally, the blessed month is here.

《《  Ramadan.!!!》》

RAMADAN MUBARAK to every muslims out there.

May Allah bless everyone with Deen and show us the right path. AAMEEN.

Take care of yourself

Assalamu alaikum wrwb.

C_h_u_b_b_y💛

《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《