Chapter 25 - shall we pray together?

Assalamu alaikum wrwb. Here is the next Update.

Enjoy reading.

And feel free to comment your thoughts

************************

Zarif's Pov

Finally the Engagement date was fixed. Yesterday, I came to my Home after dinner bcoz the Groom is my Brother himself and I can't stay in the Bride's home, ri8.? And Today we (My Dad, My Mom, Me and my close Family relatives) went to Bride's home and fixed the Engagement date. It's 2 weeks from today. I am really Happy for my Brother. I knew it that My Brother have a little crush on Zainab. Bcoz he too studied in our college. And I caught him stealing glances at Zainab. To my Parents, He was never different from me. My Mom and Dad used to show so much affection for Aladdin. And I never had any problem with that bcoz he is My Brother, no matter what! He is gonna get married.

Thinking about Marriage.,,, I, So badly wanted to see my Wife now. But she is in her home. Shall I go and stay with her? Or shall I take her back Home to our Apartment.? Ya Allah, I so badly wanted to see her. What will I do? Okay, Maybe i should go and stay with her.

Yeah that's good idea.

"Mom Dad, I'm gonna see my wife. So see you later" I said and left the place. After the long 15 mins journey, I reached my in laws home. I went inside and saw everyone sitting in the living room playing something, laughing and enjoying. Wow. They look Happy together, Masha Allah. Zayna taught me to say Masha Allah Insha Allah and so on. My mom dad taught me but never had I ever used those words before. And now my wifey teached me this and i am really liking it.

"Hey." I said and went to them.

"Hey Dude. Whats up?" Wafa said.

"Just came here to borrow my wife. Can I.?" I asked. To which he shook his head. And others just laughed.

"Nope. We are playing something interesting. Come and join dude." He said to me. I nodded my head and sat next to my wifey.

"Hey Beautiful!! Missed me?" I asked In a hushed voice.

"Hey Handsome. Missed you so much. And love you. " she said and blowed a kiss. Then we all started playing the game. It's called pass and pass. There would be a thing like ball or something like that. When a music is played they would pass the ball to one next to them and this continues till the music stops. And the one holding the ball when the music stops would do anything the others say. Like climb the stairs 3 times. Go and kiss the floor, dance like a monkey, eat a chilli etc., something. It's so Fun.

We played and played and played till we got tired.

Then the game was over and we all went to our respective room. I went to Zayna's room and saw her sitting on the bed thinking something. I went to her and sat next to her.

"Thinking about me?" I asked to which she nodded her head.

"Yeah. Can I ask you something.!" She asked.

"Hmm" I hummed.

"Do you remember the day where I got admitted to the hospital because I fainted.?"

"Yes I do. Why.?"

"you were in abroad for business. But You came to the Hospital in 22 mins. How?" She asked.