Chapter 13 - Wedding

Zayna POV

Knock knock....

"Sana yaaru nu paaru (look who is that)" I said in a sleepy voice.

Knock knock.....

"Zainab. Yaaru nu paaru (look who is that)" Sana said in a sleepy voice.

"Zayna, Zainab open the door" I heard a voice yelling at us.

"Aahhh" I groaned and went and open the door. There stood my mom.

"Mom. I'm tired. I will skip the college today." I said to which my mom glared at me.

"It's your wedding come on pray fajr and come downstairs" my mom said. 'ya Allah. It's my wedding' I saw my hands which were filled with Henna. Ma sha Allah the designs are sooperb.

"Okay mom." I said and my mom went away. I closed the door, sat on the floor and removed the Henna which have been dried now. I saw my hands and the Henna colour came out really well. I applied some coconut oil on my hands. Then I went and started waking my cousins and Izzy.

" Hey guys get up." I shouted. But they didn't wake up.

" It's my wedding. Wake up Idiots." I shouted even louder.

"What." They all said in unison and got up.

"What, What? You all should wake the Bride but my life is different. Bcoz this Bride is waking you all. What a life. I'm really unlucky" I said in a fake sad tone.

"Drama queen. Why should Every story be the same. We are Unique. So be proud for that" Zainab said to which we all nodded our head, bcoz we don't know what to reply 😁.

" Okay I'm going to pray fair" I said and went to the restroom. I brushed my teeth, washed my face, did my wudhu and came out. I prayed my Fajr prayer and I thought of sitting on the prayer mat for sometime bcoz it's my last Fajr prayer in this house and too as a bachelor. From tomorrow onwards I have to pray with my husband in my in laws home. This thought kinda made me nervous. Those unknown people, new surroundings, new room, new life, the thought of living far away from my parents, the thought of a unknown person sleeping beside me every ni8 made me go nervously crazy. 'Ya Allah help me in all situation' I thought in my mind.

Then suddenly a person's thought came to my mind. It's Zarif. I don't know why he came to my mind all of sudden. My college life was a hell and heaven at the same time. Hell was that Zarif's torture. And the heaven was my friends torture. Zarif used to say a sentence 'Life is a Circle . You will definitely come to me one day just like me coming after you everyday' I don't know why he said that.

Flash Back..

Today was a boring day. My Friends Rayyan, Yunus and Sammy didn't come to college. They went to another college for Inter college competition. I don't know what were they gonna do. Bcoz they went suddenly without even informing me and Izzy. Today we (Izzy and me) are the members present in our gang. So it's kinda boring. Those 3 Idiots will never shut their mouth and that's what I like the most. They used to sing blah blah blah in my ears. That 3 Idiots are really crazy and made us (me and Izzy) crazy too.

About our current situation, Izzy is really Busy with her project partner doing her project. I, on the other side is also very busy reading my favourite book on Wattpad. I have finished my project bcoz I got a partner who is a project King. Yeah I worked with my class's Project king, Munthasar. I can't deny the fact of calling him as a project King bcoz he really is a king.

" Ahem Ahem" I heard a voice. I broke the eye contact with my phone and looked up, as I am sitting on the chair in the Library. I regret looking up bcoz there's the devil of my life standing near my seat.