Chapter 35 - Rescued

Zarif POV

I saw my wife laying there on the hospital bed with tubes connected to her body. It's hurting like hell. If I were a bit late maybe I would have lost her to that fucking bastard Wasim.

The Doctors said that she had a miscarriage and this information itself poured extra fuel on my already burning rage. She went to Coma Because She already had an injury in her head a while ago and this trauma and miscarriage caused her brain to pull her into Coma. The Doctor said that it may take some time for her to wake up.

Life was not easy for us from the beginning. My love for her was really hard to control at the beginning. But She made me control myself, control my love for her. And My love for her taught me patience.

I thought that she would love me but 3 years passed with me running after her and she throwing my love outside the window just like that.

Then I thought she would love me after Marriage but that didn't happened and I lost my patience and took her innocence.

After that I totally lost every confidence in me and my love. But still Allah had other plans and Zayna fell in love with me. And our life went smoothly untill she got Kidnapped.

I lost my child even before my acknowledgment. I am hella angry on Wasim the fucking bastard that if I see him I'll kill him and burry him 9 feet below.

I, myself can't digest this information and I'm scared of how will my Zayna take this situation after waking up from coma.

I looked at her pale skin. I bend down and kissed her forehead.

"Zayna baby. Wake up soon. " with that said I stood up and walked out to visit Sana and Zainab who were in the room next door. They both were stabbed on their both thighs. Wasim didn't show any mercy on them too. I walked in and saw both of them wide awake.

"How are you Sana and Zainab?" I asked to which they nodded their head in yes telling me they are fine.

"How is Zayna?" Zainab asked.

"Still in coma. Doctor said that it may take some time for her to wake up" I replied.

"May Allah (SWT) help her to recover soon. Aameen." Sana said and me and Zainab replied with a Aameen.

"May I ask what happened there, if you guys are ok with that.?" I asked. They looked at each other.

"I was a little talkative. So they knocked me out with the drugs and I was asleep all the time with my hands and legs tied down. And they kept me on the seperate room." Sana said.

"I was alone in the room and screamed to let me see Zayna which resulted me to get tied down to the chair with my mouth sealed with a tape. And then I saw the man's face who Kidnapped us on the mall.." Zainab paused.

"Do you remember his face?" I asked.

"How would I not? After all my own fiance was our kidnapper." Zainab said with venom.

"WHAT??" Was the first word Came out of my mouth. How could my brother kidnap them?

"Is he a Mafia too?" I questioned.

"Ofcourse he is. Then how do you think that he is involved with the Mafia boss aka Wasim?" Said Zainab still with so much venom. I couldn't talk anymore. How could I talk? And how could I defend my brother. How could I support my brother who did wrong?

"I'm going to see Zayna." With that said I left the room. My brother did this all? My brother Kidnapped my wife? How could he do that?

Wait a minute.

Someone called me that day. He gave me the address of where Zayna is.

Is He... maybe..... Aladdin?

Was Aladdin the one helped me get my wife?

If he wants my wife safe Then why would he Kidnap her and hand her over to Wasim?

FLASHBACK

Wasim's warehouse:

"Everyone be alert." Said the police officer. Just now we arrived at the address, the unknown man gave. As soon as the unknown guy gave me the address, I informed the police. The police officers did a search about that address and confirmed that my wife and her cousins were taken there. Without wasting a second the police officers with their forces, me, Ismael and Ibthikar started our journey to the warehouse. There were ambulance too, incase any emergency.

"Team D and Team C, move forward" the police officer instructed.

"Now Team B and Team A, move forward. We need the Kidnapper alive."

"You could stay here with your family." Said the officer.

"No I want to come. I want to save my wife." I said and we moved forward. As we moved forward, we heard screams. That's our que to run inside, only to see my wife laying there unconscious with blood pooled around her. Opposite to her were Zainab and Sana with 2 knives stabbed on their thighs.

"ZAYNA" I yelled as I ran to her. I shook her but she was still unconscious.

"Zay-zayna wa-wake u-up. P-please." It isn't me. It's Wasim.

"GET THE HELL OUT OF MY SIGHT" I yelled. He was crying. That fucking bastard. Son of the bitch.

"Take him out. And call the ambulance." Police Officer said and the rest of the scene were just blur for me. I couldn't focus on anything rather than my wife who was unconscious with pool of blood around her.

FLASHBACK ENDS

To be continued...

(2 chapters to go..)