Chapter 6 - Mother and Daughter Love

Assalamu Alaikkum wrwb.

This chapter is dedicated to everyone who all love their mom just like i love my mom.

Enjoy reading.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Zayna POV

Tomorrow is fresher's party. i am really excited for that bcoz my seniors told me that each and every functions conducted in this college will be amazing and enjoyable. i think there will be variety of Dance, Singing, Enjoyment etc. i choosed to wear chudithar but i don't know what color to wear. you all know that how girls choose their dresses. so, here i am. choosing my dress with my mom. My mom is my 1st and best friend in my life. she is my everything. she is the one who take cares of me very well. my day will be incomplete without seeing my mom.

Here, i am simply sitting on my bed and watching my mom's inner beauty and outer beauty. She is the most beautiful person i have seen till now. she has a beautiful brown eyes, long brown Hair and she has a small feature. finally she is simple and cute. i am just like my mom. same Brown eyes, Same long brown hair, 5.6 feet tall with slim feature. i am short but i am cute. hehe. i like to be simple and i love simplicity. 'Zayna don't fly away. come back to your room. your mom is calling you' my inner voice said and i am back.

" Zayna, Look at this. i think it's perfect." my mom said as she showed me a Red color cudithar. it is simple and pretty as well. it reached my ankle. it's dupatta is really nice. my mom dragged me infront of the mirror and showed me the dress. she kept that chudithar infront of me. it really looks good on me. Ma sha Allah.

" Mom, it's really beautiful. Thank you Mom." i said and went back to my lovely Bed.

" hey Zayna. Try this now" my mom said and looked at me.

" Mom, don't look at me like that. i will try that tomorrow. please mom. Now, Go and choose my other belongings. pleaj mom. i am reawlly tired. pleaj." i said in a childish manner and blinked my eyes twice. My mom smiled suddenly.

" Oh My Allah. My dear mom, you smiled now" i said and hugged my mom.

" don't over react. go and take rest. i will do the rest." It rhymed.

" Arey Vaa. What a Rhyming. Mom, you are really talented." i said and smiled

" I'll take this as a compliment." she said smiling widely.

" Mom, Good Ni8" i said and kissed her cheeks. and i lay down on my bed.

" Zayna, i forgot to tell you something. Your Uncle Malik and his family is coming for a vacation next month" my Mom dropped an Atom Bomb in my Head. My life was going smoothly. sorry, not that smoothly but i was relived that i came away from that Rashid jerk. but now they are coming here to meet us. Yaa Allah. what will i do now?

" For how many days, Mom?" i asked my mom casually. i guess my mom is little confused with my question.

" for one month or one and a Half month. i guess" she dropped another Atom Bomb in my head. one and a Half month is too long. i am happy to see Malik uncle, Fatima aunty, Sana and Yusuf but not Rashid.

"Zayna, Do you took your medicines? Do you have Head Ache now a days?" my mom asked me worried.

" I am fine, Mom. i took my medicines. sometimes my Head aches. Other than that i am perfect." i said and closed my eyes to go to my dream land but my worst past came to my mind.

FLASH BACK

Today is Ahmed bro's wedding. but i didn't went to the marriage bcoz i have Fever, Head ache and also vomit. yesterday i even fainted. this all happened bcoz of that Rashid. he rejected me.he can reject me that's not the problem but He was rude. there is a manner to reject someone but he was rude. his words were ringing in my ears 24/7. bcoz of his words i can't eat properly. bcoz of him i lost my weight. bcoz of him, i am sick now. i hate him. i loved him before but not now. there is nothing more than hate between us.

i was in my bed room, laying on my bed and thinking about that incident. suddenly my room door opened and sana came in.

"Sana, what are you doing here? Do you came alone?" i asked and sat up.

"no Zayna. i came with Rashid bro. Actually, Aunty told Rashid bro to give you food and medicine. but he asked me to go with him. so we came here with your food. simple" she said. and in mentioning his name. my anger rise up.

" I don't want this food. please go back and attend the marriage, Sana. And take your stupid brother with you too. Don't disturb me and Leave Me ALONE." i said and she left the room without even uttering a single word. i was about to go to sleep. my room door opened again but this time it's Rashid the Jerk.

"GET OUT" i shouted and stood up from my bed.

"What's your problem? Eat the food Zayna. don't show your anger on the food Bcoz of me" He said to me as if he care?

"That's my wish to eat or not to eat. and by the way who are you to order me.? And why do you CARE? Now GET OUT" i shouted the last part and turned around.

" I said EAT. first you Eat then i will answer your questions. But First eat your food. and take the medicine. look at you. you look so pale. do you have fever now?" he asked me and touched my forehead to check my body temperature. how dare he touched me. who gave him the ri8s to touch me. i slapped him hard on his cheeks. my eyes were getting wet now.

"You are the one who slapped me and i am the one who wants to cry bcoz it's hurting" he said rubbing his cheeks.

"i am also hurt. it hurts me here." i said pointing towards my heart.

"Zayna, I don't have any feelings for you. why can't you understand. why are you acting like a child? i have no feelings for you. I don't love you and i will never love you" he said again. how rude. it's hurting me like hell. i can't take that anymore. i can't hear those words again. i closed my ears and ran out of my room. i was running upstairs. Sana is following me. she is shouting but i can't hear anything. i can't take this anymore. Rashid is hurting me again and again. i went to the terrace and looked back at Sana.

"Zayna. NO" she yelled but that was too late. i jumped down. 'I have no feelings for you, i don't love you and i will never love you' those words were ringing in my ears again and again. suddenly i hit the ground and my eyes were closing. my whole body felt the pain. i can't even move my hands. it's hurting but not more than Rashid's words. i can't take this anymore. my vision went blank. the last thing i felt was a tear that slipped my eyes and the words that came from my mouth. " I.. a.. am... So.. Sorry... Mom.. Da.. Dad."

FLASH BACK ENDS....

" Zayna. Hey Zayna. are you okay? why are you not responding?" my mom brought me back from that Fearfull past.

"I.. Am... Okay, Mom. don't worry. go to sleep mom. take care" i said to which she nodded and kissed my forehead and went to her room. i didn't told anyone that i did Suicide. i know it's haram. but at that time, my heart was working and my mind was dead. after i woke up the first thing came to my mind was, why i should die bcoz of that stupid.? My mom dad brought me to this world and they love me the most than everyone loves me. then why can't i live for my Parents rather than to die for that unknown jerk?  but that was too late. after that i decided to live my life without anyone's help. and i stopped trusting people but Sammy, Izzath, Rayyan and Yunus changed my mind. they are my brothers and sister. they are my friends and they are my everything. i love them. They occupied the second best place in my heart and the first place goes to my Mom and Dad. i am asking forgiveness from Allah each and everyday. i told everyone that i got slipped when i was about to catch a pegion on the terrace. i didn't even talked to that Rashid next time but i forgave him.

i read Aayat-Al-Kursh and closed my eyes to go to sleep. After some difficult times. i went to a dreamless sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey lovelies.. do you all like this chapter? i guess that Zayna's past has been revealed.

Do share your thoughts as comments and your likes as votes.

Thank you.

May Allah bless you and your family with happiness. Aameen.

Take Care. BuByE.

𝐜_𝐡_𝐮_𝐛_𝐛_𝐲 💛