chapter 11 - Aanya's Alliance

( Aanya's saree pic is above 👆)

Zayna POV

"Aanya. Are you nervous?" I asked my sister.

"Nope. It's my 100th time ri8?" She said sarcastically and glared at me.

"Tell me idiot." I said to which she nodded her head and caught my hands.

"Don't be nervous. OK.! You are not going to meet your fiancé. You are just gonna meet your in-laws." I said her to which i earned another glare.

" Note these words. I will tell you the same when you reach my age in this stage." She said to which I laughed harder. Actually, my sister Aanya got an alliance. My whole family love their whole family, so did they. So groom's family came to our home to see my sister, Aanya. That too today. And Definitely in Dubai. Bcoz the groom's cousin is staying here in Dubai with his family.

"Don't worry sisy. I will never be nervous bcoz I will train my mind. hehe." I said and laughed.

"Let's see" Aanya said with a smirk on her face. That bullshit smirk was replaced with a nervous look when the door was opened by our mom.

"Aanya. Ma sha Allah. You look really pretty in this saree." My mom said and hugged her. Yeah, my sisy is wearing saree.

"Mom. She is my sister and that's why she looks cute and pretty." I said and pinched my sister's cheek.

"OUCH. Idiot." Aanya said.

" Okay. Aanya come let's go. They are waiting for us." My mom said. I put the veil on her head and made her stand up.

"Zayna come with us" my mom said. To which I shook my head.

"No mom. Why me? I am not coming" I said and sat on the bed.

"Nope. Come with us" my mom said and dragged me with her. We walked downstairs. I kept my mouth mum.

"Assalamualaikum" Aanya said in a low tone.

"Wa alaikum salam. Ma sha Allah. Aanya is very pretty. Asaf is really lucky" said an auntie.

"Yeah. I am lucky to have her as my daughter in law too" said another auntie. I guess she is Aanya's mother in law.

"She is Zayna. My 2nd daughter." My mom said. Aanya sat with one of the Auntie.

"Assalamualaikum wrwb" I said in a low tone with a smile.

"Wa alaikum salam wrwb. Ma sha Allah. Your two daughters are very pretty." Said an Auntie. I don't know why I am feeling something wierd about their compliments?🤔

"Come here Zayna" said my mom. I went to her and sat with her on the floor. By the way. Zainab and wafiqa went to college bcoz they still have 2 more exams. And Sana is little girl so she went out with Rashid, Mahmoud, Ismael, Yusuf and all the uncles. Gents are not allowed here as it's the women's get together.

"I love your daughter Aanya. I would love to make her as my daughter in law. She is pretty and silent. Our whole family likes her. They all saw her picture." One auntie said. I guess her name is Fahima. And she is Aanya's would be Mother in law.

"Yeah. We too love your family. And about Asaf. Your son is really smart and handsome. We all saw the picture except Aanya bcoz she is little shy. And She is OK with our decision. And it's OK from our side." My mom said to which Aanya blushed.

"Alhamdhulillah. It's OK from our side too" said Fahima auntie. 'Alhamdhulillah' I thought.

"Okay then when does we keep an engagement function?" My mom asked.