Chapter 31 - His Anger

Zayna POV

Bang Bang Bang.

The Camera is now on the floor dead. i walked to the bed with a Smile on my lips and satisfaction in my heart. 

Within 5 Mins, I heard the Door Being opened with nice force which made a Bang sound. And that freaking sound Startled me, not more than what i saw. There stood the Devil Cousin with red eyes. 

He is definitely not a Human

He is definitely not a Human. I hate him. 

"What the hell do you think that you are doing? HUH?" He yelled at me. within 2 seconds he came near me taking large steps. 

"What did i do now?" I asked innocently. Suddenly he caught my hair which is under my Hijab. It's hurting like hell. 

"Don't you dare play Dumb. Why did you broke the CCTV camera?" He yelled at me. the way he caught my Hair hurts like Hell. but still i didn't show him any weakness and...

"OH. You Means my ball? You know that i was getting really bored. and i really wanted to play cricket. so I started finding for a Bat and i found a rod. then i started finding for a Ball and then i found your so called Camera. then Tok. i just hit it with the Rod. You know what? The score is 6." I just wanted to irritate him. and as per my wish. he got irritated. Hi-Fi to myself.

"Don't Play with the Fire bcoz you won't survive." He said calmly.

"Guess what? I'll rather die!!"  i said and the next thing happened which made me happy. A GUN. 

He smiled at me

He smiled at me. 

"I guess you won't talk shit anymore.! Bcoz My dear Darling, i have the capacity to kill---" i cut him off and said "Just Kill me already." 

"Na Na Sweet heart. not you" he pointed his Gun at my stomach and continued  "But I'll kill that Shit Inside you." i immediately encircled my arms around my Flat belly to protect my Baby. 

"NO" A sob left my mouth immediately. 

"Please don't kill my child

"Please don't kill my child. please. am sorry for talking to you like that. Please leave my child. Please. i beg you.!" I sobbed loudly still covering my Flat belly to protect my unborn Baby. He then came extremely closer to me and whispered "Then do as i Say. Otherwise you know what i'll do" He whispered near my ear to which i nodded quickly. He moved away a little but still he stood close to me. 

"Now Now baby. I'll Give you the Divorce papers tonight and i'll collect the papers tomorrow morning from you. And mainly I should see your beautiful signature in that papers." He said and started caressing my cheeks. what the heck is wrong with him? i wiped my tears and 

"Wasim, please try to understand. I am Married and i am pregnant. Can't you see that I am Happy with Zarif? You'll definitely get a girl who'll love you unlike me. i don't love you. you are like a brother to me and not more than that. please." i tried my last chance with him.

"Did i asked you anything?" i shook my head

"Did i told you to remember me that you are happy with Zarif?" I shook my head

"DID I ASKED YOU IN WHAT WAY YOU LOOK AT ME?" he yelled and that made me cry. i shook my head and looked down. 

"YOU WERE MINE FROM THE FIRST DAY I SAW YOU. AND YOU'LL BE MINE TILL MY LAST BREATH. I WON'T LET ANYONE TAKE YOU AWAY FROM ME THIS TIME. I WON'T LET YOU GO THIS TIME. I WON'T. I WON'T" He caught my jaw tightly and yelled on my face. A tear drop fell from my eye and he wiped my tears and i turned my head in disgust.

"Hmm. How many years I have waited for you. i want to kiss you so badly." He whispered.

"No Wasim please don't do that. please. don't. " he tried kissing me and I tried my best to push him away. He came extremely near me. i searched for a nearby object and hit him hard on his head to which he fell on the ground with a groan. then i did what came to my mind. i ran away through the opened door. 

"Zayna. don't run away from me." he yelled from behind me. But my legs didn't stopped. i ran on to someone and that person caught me. 

"please help me. please" i begged but my voice got struck in my throat after seeing the person with whom i just bumped.

"Aladdin?" .............

To be continued......

(6 chapters to go)

Take care.

C_h_u_b_b_y 💛