Chapter 30 - What The Heck?

Zayna POV

"I am the one who Kidnapped you.!" Wasim said. I turned around and looked at him with disbelief.

"Is this a Joke?"

"Sana and Zainab were also Kidnapped by me. They are locked up with High Security. I let you escape bcoz I wanna Propose you in this Beach. To make it more Romantic.!" He blasted another Bomb.

"What the Heck? Are you Kidding me.? I am Married to Zarif. And I Love him so much. What made you think like this? Huh? I love Zarif and Zarif Loves me. We are Married. That's it. Forget about me and Move on. You will definitely find a Girl who'll love you to the Moon and Back. " I said but his reaction was different.

"I want you. Not any other Girl. Do You understand? I WANT YOU." He yelled the last part.

"I am Not a Doll to buy. I am Human. I can live with whomever I want to. And I want to live with My Zarif. So stop this Nonsense. I am leaving. " I said and started walking away from him.

"If you take another step ahead. I'll kill Your so called Cousins." This made me stop in my track.

"Just one Phone call. Your cousins will be dead." He said again. Hearing this my eyes teared up. Don't I have any option?

"Now. Now. Darling. If you want you can run. But You'll receive your cousins dead body. " He said. I turned around and saw him. He walked and walked and walked and walked and stood near me.

"Now be a good Girl and come with me." He said and dragged me to somewhere, I don't know where.!? Suddenly he stopped walking. I didn't even look at his face. He is not innocent.

"Baby. Now look at me." He said but I didn't. I don't want to look at him.

"I said look at me. Or else I'll kill them." This single sentence made me look at him with fear.

"I love you." He said which disgusted me.

"I love you from the day I saw you here I'm India, 6 years back." I didn't responded. I stood there looking at him.

"Don't you remember? We all came to India after 12 long years."

"I asked Do you remember or not?" He caught my Jaw and asked again.

"Nope." I replied. It's true. I don't remember anything.

"Hmm. Well how could you remember me when you were head over heels in love with that cousin of yours.? Huh?" He asked me which made me shocked. How do he Knew when no one knows?

"Well I am a good observer.!" He replied to my thoughts.

"Now what?" I asked in a disgusted tone.

"Don't you dare use that tone to me." He yelled and tightened his grip on my Jaw. I remained silent.

"But guess what.? Your so called cousin rejected you even though he had feelings for you. Then came that stupid boy Mahmoud. But you rejected him and I was so so Happy for that."

"How do you even know Mahmoud?" I asked in shock.

"I have my ways baby. Let's get back into the conversation. I was happy when you rejected Mahmoud. But then my happiness never lasted long. Zarif came in your life. Still, I was a little happy that you hated him. But I was so scared that you'll love Rayyan.!" He said and traced my Jaw.

"He is my Friend." I said with gritted teeth.

"But His feelings weren't mutual."

"No way. He can't have feelings for me. Are you crazy.?" I yelled at him.