chapter 1- Me and My Family

Assalamu alaikkum wrwb....

Here is the update.....

Enjoy.....

Zayna POV

"Yaa Allah help me and please forgive me for the Sins i had made. Yaa Allah please grab me towards ISLAM. Yaa Rahman. Please grant me patience. Aameen." I prayed my fajr prayer and i made my dua. I cant stop myself from crying. I didn't cried my feelings out to anyone except the one and only Allah. I don't trust anyone and I don't want to talk to anyone except the one and only Allah. And my hope and trust on Allah the Almighty had grown stronger than before. I am strong now and i am not alone bcoz Allah is always with me.

I got up and folded my prayer mat and sat on the bed thinking about my past. Before that incident I was always scared of the darkness. But now after that incident. I love to be alone in darkness hearing my fav songs. And the fact is that the songs I used to hear actually suits me. currently my fav song is I'm a mess. woah. I just love the song. and another thing is that I started reading stories on wattpad. My cousine Sana told me about that app. It's really amazzziiinnnggggggg.

Sorry guys. I am stupid. I didn't introduced myself. Okay now let me tell you all about me. I am Zayna. I am 18 year old college student. I am junior. I am studying 1st year of my UG. I have one elder sister. Her name is Aanya. My sister is 23 year old who is waiting for her prince charming. Our parents name is Abdul Rahman and Jesheela. They are cute couple trust me. And we are living in a mansion in India with my father's cousin Abdul Malik. Bcoz they were sooo close from childhood. And now about my uncle and his family. My uncle name is Abdul Malik. His wife name is Fathima. They have three children. Elder son is Muhammed Rashid. age 21.. studying in my college as my senior. He is studying PG 1st year now. His sister name is Sana. Yes guys you are ri8 she is the one who told me about wattpad. She is 16 year old. She is High school student. Then the last member of my family. He is the youngest among everyone. He is Muhammed Yusuf. He is 10 years old. He is an Elementary school student.

Now about my father and uncle. They both are doing their own business and Alhamdhulillah they succeed in their goals. They have another partner named Farooq Khan. He is their best friend from childhood. They are more than friends. Just like brothers, not by blood but by heart. Now introduction about Farooq uncle's family. His wife is Noorul. They both have 3 sons. Elder son's name is Ahmed Khan. He is 26 year old. He is married with Barakath Nisha. She is pregnent Masha Allah. The next one is Mahmoud Khan. He is 19 year old. He is also studying in my college. He is my senior. Studying 3rd year. And the last one is Ismael. He is 16 year old. He is a High school student. Sana and Ismael are studying in the same school. Okay finally the introduction part is over. Now back to reality.

Time 9.40 AM

Now it's time to go out of my room. Bcoz it's the correct time to get downstairs as Rashid will be gone to college. And i will get out of my room only after Rashid goes to college. Bcoz I don't want to see his face again after that incident. I hate him very much. I still remember the words he said to me on that day. That hurts like hell.

Flashback

"Do you love me Rashid.?" I blurted out my feelings. Rashid got shocked and was taken aback. Rashid was silent, He didn't said a word for some seconds.

"Rashi, Do you love me?" I asked him again.

"NO !!!! I don't even like you then how can I love you?? Are you mad. Don't you have sense?" Rashid said to me with no feelings. Which break me into 100 pieces. I turned around and ran towards the room without saying another word.

Flashback Ends

I can't forget those words. Those words are ringing in my ears 24/7. I will forget him and his words soon. Insha Allah.

I walked downstairs. As soon as I reach the ground floor. I saw my mom Jesheela. We went to the kitchen for my breakfast.

"Hey mom." I said. But what I got in return is a glare from my mom. ooops. Did I do something wrong??

"Zayna how many times I told you to say salam when you see some one.?" My mom said to me in an annoyed tone. while my sweetest aunty Fathima heat up the food for me. My favourite aunty among every one is my Fathima aunty. She is the coolest person I have ever met.

"sorry mom. Assalamu alaikkum wrwb." I said my salam to my mom and aunty.

"Wa alaikkum salam wrwb. My sweetie.!" Fathima aunty said and served my food on the table. I ate my food and went to the living room to watch TV. I love cartoons. They are funny and entertaining. But some cartoons are boring too. I would love to eat ice creams, chips and chocolates while watching TV. oh my Allah I forgot that I have not ate chips for quite a long time. My love my chips. As I was thinking about my love( chocolate,chips,ice creams) I didn't noticed that someone sat near me on the sofa. I turned towards the person and suddenly my anger raised up. It was Rashid. The jerk. Didn't he left for his college?

"Assalamu alaikkum wrwb. Food court" He said in a happy tone. He used to call me a Food court bcoz he think that I eat so much. How can this jerk act normally around me after that incident. He is really an emotionless jerk. I hate him so much.

"Wa alaikkum salam wrwb."I replied to his salam in a low tone and quickly got up from my seat and ran towards my room. I don't want another conversation after that horrible conversation which was done in the hospital 2 months ago. I forgave him. But I will never forget the hurt he gave to me. I really thought that he likes me too. But he didn't like me. And not now and not then and that will never happen.

Anyways. Alhamdhulillah for everything bcoz everything happens for a reason. I don't have any chance to meet him again after 2 days. Bcoz me and my family are going to Dubai. Me and my family means my Dad, my Mom, my sister and me. Alhamdhulillah. my dad and his 2 partners opened a new branch in Dubai. So we are going to Dubai for business. My mom's 2 brothers are living in Dubai with their family. I am so excited to see them and at the same time. I am sad to leave my bestie and my sister sana here. yes sana is my sister not by blood but by heart. I love her very much but not more than my Aanya. I express my love to sana. and I will not express my love to my Aanya. simple. soooo. I am excited. I don't know what happens next but I think it will be good starting in Dubai. Insha Allah.

To be continue......

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

lets see what happens in Dubai. Will Zayna be happy in Dubai. Or Does She have to face more problems than she faced in India.? And what will be her past.?

Keep reading to know more. Stay tuned

Until then

𝐜_𝐡_𝐮_𝐛_𝐛_𝐲 💛