Chapter 28 - Shopping went Wrong.?

Zayna POV

Yesterday Zarif was with me. And today he is in Dubai. He
Left me here all alone. Not exactly alone but still I feel empty without him. Once upon a time I used to hate Zarif so much. He would always follow me. He would never give me my privacy. I always wanted to run away from him then. But now I want him by my side always no matter what. Back at Dubai, he would leave for work and come home at ni8. I was atleast happy that he would return home at ni8. But today its different. I have to live without him for 4 freaking days. How could I? He thinks it's easy.! Maybe it's easy for him but it's definitely not for me. I hate him for leaving me here alone. Oh scratch that, i can't hate him. I wanted to hate him for leaving me here. But i miss him so much and it made my feelings grew stronger for him.

"Stop dreaming about Bhaiyya. And get your ass up." Zainab just snapped me out of my dreamy land.

"I can dream about him. Bcoz he is mine. And wait till your mrge. I will definitely take my revenge on you.!" I said in a promising tone.

"Whatever. Just help me choose my dress. Now.!" Zainab said. Actually we (Me, Zainab and Sana) are choosing Zainab's bridal dress. Aunties and sisters went to purchase something important. I don't know what.!

"Look at this." Zainab showed me a dress.

"Nice."said Sana.

"Not so nice. Next." I said. Something is off inside me. I am feeling nauseous every day. I am craving for ice cream more. I am pissed off easily. And mainly my periods is late. So I thought of buying and testing pregnancy test kit. May Allah Bless me with Kids. Insha Allah Aameen. I always wanted a big grand family.

"How about this one.?" Zainab showed me another dress.

"Masha Allah. Semma (superb)" I said.

"What are you saying Sana?"

"Indeed its beautiful.! " said sana with a smile on her face. And we said to pack the dresses

 And we said to pack the dresses

(Bride and Groom's dress)

"Okay let's go" zainab said and we walked out of the shop. As we started walking, I spotted a Pharmacy.

"Hey guys. Just keep walking. I need to buy something here." I said to my cousins.

"Okay. Come fast." Sana said and they both started walking away from me. I went to the Pharmacy and bought the kit and left the place. I can't wait to go home and check if am pregnant or not.! I am excited. I thought and kept the kit in my Pant Pocket and started walking. I spotted Zainab and Sana and started walking towards them. But suddenly I felt someone's hand on my mouth and I felt kirchief in that hands. I started struggling under their hold and I tried my best to not to inhale any air. The person behind me was holding me ti8ly and my strength isn't enough to push him away. At last I gave up and inhaled what's in the kirchief. I knew that it contains chloroform and it'll definitely make me dizzy. Exactly like I thought, I started feeling dizzy. I looked around and saw no one except my cousins. I started kicking my legs, so that my cousins can help me in this situation. As I expected, I kicked something which I don't know what it is Exactly and my cousins turned around to see where the sound is coming from. And they finally spotted me.

"Ya Allah. ZAYNA." I heard them yelling my name.

"Oh shit. Catch them too." I heard a guy's voice which is familiar. And then a bunch of masked men's started running towards Zainab and sana and caught them too.

"Leave us. What do you want from us..?" I heard sana yelling. I tried to keep my eyes open. But the effect of chloroform made my body weak and my mind gave up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Darkness was all I see. My mind is clogged with some memories. Me, Zainab and Sana going to Shopping. Buying the bridal dress. Then me buying pregnancy test kit in the pharmacy. And then...... KIDNAPPED?!

I woke up and sat on the bed.

"AMMA" I yelled and yelled and yelled and yelled. But nothing happened. Amma didn't came. And this room isn't mine. Am I really Kidnapped?

I stood up from the bed and ran to the door.

Door was locked...!

BANG! BANG! BANG!

But no response..!

"Anybody there?" No response.

"HELP..!" No response.

Then something strikes my mind. Sana? Zainab? What Happened to them? They saw me when kidnapper Kidnapped me. So does that mean.... they were also Kidnapped?

"SANA. ZAINAB." I yelled and then came the response.

"They are Safe." Alhamdhulillah

"With us." What?

"YOU DUMB HEAD KIDNAPPED THEM TOO? " I yelled again.

"WHY DO YOU GUYS EVEN KIDNAPPED ME IN THE FIRST PLACE? I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING." No response.

I have to get out of here. But where is my bag?

I ran towards the bed and searched for the bag but alas. My Bag is missing.

Is my phone in my pocket.? But instead of my phone I got the pregnancy test kit. I froze on my place. I took that kit out. And I did what came to my mind.

I went to the restroom. Yeah it's a bedroom. So it definitely have a restroom. And I tested it.

10 seconds

20 seconds

30 seconds

1 minute

1 ½ minute....... and the result is positive..! POSITIVE..!

I a-am PREGNANT..!

Alhamdhulillah. I am pregnant.!

I cried and cried.

"Ya Allah. Thank you so much.!" I cried.

"I want to tell Zarif."

"BUT... I AM KIDNAPPED. " I started talking to myself. I ran out of the bathroom and looked around. And there is the Balcony.

A Freaking Balcony..! I can escape from that. But what would happen to Zainab and Sana? 

"Okay. Here is the plan. First escape from here. Second run. Third ask someone's help. Maybe a police. Fourth rescue my cousin.! Tada. Plan done." (Little did she know plans are easier to make but harder to execute..! Tch. Tch.)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Isn't she cute.? She thinks that it's easy to escape. But little did she know that someone is watching her!?

Wait for the twists.

Wait for my upcoming chapters.

Until then.

Assalamu alaikum wrwb.

Allah Hafiz.

C_h_u_b_b_y💛

(9 chapters to go)