Chapter 26 - Unknown POV

Assalamu alaikum wrwb..

Double update as always

I don't know whether Dubai has Mafia or not. It's my imagination. Don't get it seriously.

Thank you.

Enjoy  reading. ❤❤

____________________________________________________________________

Unknown POV

"Sir, What shall we do now?" One of them asked me.

"Wait till they Reach India. You know very well, I can't do anything here without the Permission of Dubai Mafia." I said and lit the Cigarette.

"Okay sir, what's the Plan?" Asked another one.

"Nothing much, i want my Zayna. I will Marry Her with or without her will. And then we both will have kids. That's it Happily Ever After." I said and smiled.

"That's not an easy task. You Know very well, She would never accept you as her Husband. And she'll never agree to marry you. And she is already Married and ----- " I shot him on his leg with my gun. He screamed "AAAAHHHHHH"

"I'll marry Her. She is Mine. Does anyone wanna say anything against my will?" I asked and I got silence In return.

"Good. Call the doctor." I said and left our meeting spot. I went to my car and sat there.

"I LOVE YOU, ZAYNA. AND I WANT YOU." I yelled. No matter what, I would never let My Zayna go. She is mine and will be mine till end.

____________________________________________________________________

I know it's very short chapter but it's an important chapter.

What will happen to Zayna when she reach India? Who is this unknown?

Wanna know?

Then Keep reading to know who is that Unknown and keep reading to know what will Happen!

And Lovelies, Don't forget to vote, comment and share my book to your Beloved.

Thank you so much for everyone who are still supporting my book.

Take care

Allah Hafiz. ❤❤

(11 chapters to go)