6x8. Showdown

Julie then gets up off of the couch. "You messed with the wrong girl!" Luke smirks. "The queen has spoken, you tell'em mi amour." Luke  smiles. "Legend!" She growls, as he chuckles. "Right sorry, you go Marguerite." He says, as she throws a burst of electricity at Caleb, then fire. Luke is at a loss for words. "Lover boy, help! Alex, Willie block this dummy head! Reggie, help Luke and I!" They all spring into action, as Luke takes his hat off. "Leave my family alone!" Luke says, as his telekinesis lifts up his guitar. "That never gets old!" Julie chuckles. "Awe somebody thinks they can outsmart me I see." Caleb snickers, as electricity  sparks from his palms. "Remember I defeated your mother Juliet!" He says, as Luke places his hands on her shoulders. "Do your worst." He whispers, just as her powers throw her up into the air. "Reggie, she has her full powers!" Luke beams. "Julie breathe!"Reggie reminds her. Luke then sees her get thrusted into him. "Hey Julie!" Reggie beams, as Caleb starts choking Luke. "Ugh, Daisy!" He says as his breath gets shallower. "Little help!" He pleads, as Julie is now struggling to stand up. So Willie takes matters into his own hands, as he creates a cyclone around Caleb, but it backfired because he didn't realize Luke was being strangled. "BABE!" Alex shouts, worriedly. "CRAP! Luke bud, stay strong!" Willie says, in a bit of a panic. "Looks like I still win!" Caleb laughs, and winks. "Yeah?!" Reggie and Julie shout. Julie focuses, and all of the sudden Luke frees himself from Caleb's grasp. "What?! How'd she do that!?" Caleb growls. "She's got her full powers jerkface!" Luke chuckles, and Julie, Alex, and Willie, pull Caleb back. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" Caleb screams. "This is your just desserts!" Julie says, as her fingers radiate fiery electric light, giving him a tight hug. "Julie!" Everyone screams, watching her and Caleb's powers collide, as Caleb himself starts to decompose. "I'm gonna be sick." Alex says nauseously, excusing himself, as Willie follows quickly behind him. As Julie's strength gets weaker, she looks into Luke's eyes, as tears spill out of hers, they both get flashbacks, as Reggie holds onto Luke, terrified about what could be gone in the blink of an eye. "Do you ever worry about me?" Julie asked. "Every minute for forever, even though I know your stronger than me, more of a picture of perfection, really. You're like the eighth wonder of the world, and she somehow met three dudes from the nineties, well 1978 technically." Luke joked. "Wow, you really think I can be all that?" Luke nodded. "You are all that." Julie hears. "Luke, what's happening?" Reggie asks. "She's the eighth wonder bro." Luke smiles, and Reggie looks confused, then gets it. "Yeah." They all hear this song. "Don't you know I'm no good for you?
I've learned to lose you, can't afford to
Tore my shirt to stop you bleedin'
But nothin' ever stops you leavin'
Quiet when I'm comin' home and I'm on my own
I could lie, say I like it like that, like it like that
Don't you know too much already?
I'll only hurt you if you let me
Call me friend but keep me closer (call me back)
And I'll call you when the party's over
Quiet when I'm comin' home and I'm on my own
And I could lie, say I like it like that, like it like that
Yeah, I could lie, say I like it like that, like it like that
But nothin' is better sometimes
Once we've both said our goodbyes
Let's just let it go
Let me let you go
Quiet when I'm comin' home and I'm on my own
I could lie, say I like it like that, like it like that
I could lie, say I like it like that, like it like that." Then they hear a scream, as she pushes Caleb down to nothing but ash. "Julie!" Luke shouts, as a very weak Julie passes out, free falling. "Reggie, can you get cold towels!" Luke says, as he catches her.  "Luke? Did we win?" Julie asks, weakly. "We did, you did so good. We did it sweet girl." Luke whispers, kissing her head, as Reggie, Alex, and Willie enter the room. "Here are the towels!" Reggie says, falling to his knees, handing Luke the towels. "Thank you!" They both say, as Luke lays the towels on her head. "How'd the hell did I do that?" She chuckles, as Luke moves her hair, out of the way of ashes. Then he sings softly. "I don't believe in fate
No psychic vision
But when things fall into place, superposition
In any universe you are my dark star
I want you to want me
Why don't we rely on chemistry?
Why don't we collide the spaces that divide us?
I want you to want me
Superstition aims with imprecision
But when things can't be explained, superposition, oh
In any universe you are my dark star
I want you to want me
Why don't we rely on chemistry?
Why don't we collide the spaces that divide us?
I want you to want me
No matter what we do
I'll be there with you!
I want you to want me
Why don't we rely on chemistry?
Why don't we collide the spaces that divide us?
I want you to want me." Then Julie falls asleep again, as the rest of the boys clean up the den. "Hey guys, whoa what the hell happened?!" Ray asks. "Julie defeated Caleb!" Reggie beams, Luke smiles, wiping his eyes. "She sure did! We helped to, but she rocked it; like she always does." Luke smiles, standing up. "She's just a bit weak is all." He informs Ray, walking upstairs, into her room. "You got him!" Luke smiles, before sobbing uncontrollably.