8x3: A Legendary Wedding (Part 1)

"Reggie, c'mon bro we've talked about this. The handkerchief goes in the front pocket of your suit jacket. Not your leather jacket!" Alex almost shouts, fixing it with a heavy sigh. "Whoa guys, easy!" Ray says gently. Luke and Julie, and their camping group then pull up into the driveway. "Hey Papa!" Julie smiles, following Carlos inside. Luke gives the boys a subtle side eye, as he walks past. "Well see you all there!" Nick calls out, as he heads home to get ready. "See ya!" Carlos says, smirking a little. "Carlos!" Luke whispers firmly, pushing him inside the house. "What?" Carlos asks nonchalantly, a laugh lumped inside his throat. "That wasn't very nice Carlos, we are very lucky that he's so cool about everything, and not all wigged out about it." Julie says. "Sorry sis, I couldn't resist the guy is kind of an easy target." Carlos admits, earning a Wet Willy from Luke. "Okay, okay, OKAY! I promise I won't make anymore slight disses towards Nick even if they are really really funny." Carlos grimaces, as Luke takes his finger out of his ear. "Good, Flynn come on let's start getting ready." Julie says, stepping on the landing, turning towards the stairs. "Right behind you girl!" Flynn says, squeezing past the boys; following Julie. "Alright girls, have fun! C'mon C, let's go see what the boys are bickering about." Luke says, about to head towards the door. "Wait, I forgot something." Luke says, turning around. "I'll be right there Carlos, you go on ahead of me." Luke whispers, earning a sigh from Carlos. "Such a teenager." Luke says, laughing a little. Carlos rolls his eyes, "yeah, yeah." He says as he saunters out to the garage. Luke laughs to himself, shaking his head. "Julie?!" Luke calls softly, on the stairwell. "Yes? Julie answers, gently passing Flynn; meeting him. "I'll start setting up." Flynn says, walking into Julie's room, leaving the door open. "Okay." Julie calls back. "So, what did you need?" Luke smiles, hugging her, "I wanted a hug." Julie smiles, "okay!" "You two! Yo ghosties! We got a wedding to do!" Flynn interrupts. Luke laughs, "yes Flynn, have fun girlies!" Julie squeezes him, before marching up into her room. "Flynn?" Luke calls. Flynn stands in the doorframe, "have fun!" Flynn nods, and with that Luke makes his exit to the garage. Julie's dress is a faint lavender hue, medium length fairy style dress, with multi colored butterflies along the waste band. Her hair pinned up in a high ponytail, as her curls draped to one side, with a dahlia in the center of her gold tiara; and purple studs in her ears. Flynn is wearing a silver medium dress, with lavender sparkles in her updo, and a blue butterfly necklace. "Wow, I can't believe it's really happening today." Luke sighs, checking himself out, the guys are wearing black suits, with a grey button up; and a purple pocket square, and finally a blue belt. "All I know is...." Reggie sighs, "I feel like James Bond!" Carlos laughs. "What? What's so funny?" Reggie asks. "Nothing, this is just cool!" Carlos smiles. "You ready?"Alex asks, patting Luke's shoulder. "Oh, I've been ready. Are you ready?" Luke asks sympathetically, knowing that Alex used to have a crush on him before Willie came along. "Yeah bro, I'm ready." Alex smiles, "Proud of you man!" Alex says, hugging him tight. "Thanks bro! Can't breathe.... you're hugging me too tight." Luke rasps, as Alex continues hugging him. The backyard is decked out in purple with blue accents, from the flowers, to the arch way; everything was purple. The best part is, Luke and Julie designed every piece of decor. To be fair it was time consuming. The piano has been decorated with lyrics of songs they love, and ones they wrote. There were fairy lights intwined in the trees, the trunks were blue and the tree tops were purple. The chairs were unfortunately those uncomfortable white folding chairs, because it was easiest to get them. The archway had vines and dahlias intertwined and wrapped all over it. The dance floor and stage was propped in front of the piano. The garage doors was decorated with tour pictures, some of places they went that have special meaning, had stars around them. "Oh my god! Everything looks beautiful Julie!" Flynn says, walking over to the window looking over everything. "Oh, the guys are done?!" Julie asks, because Luke and the guys said they wanted to set everything up as a mini gift to Julie and Luke. "Yeah!" Flynn says in awe absentmindedly, and hears Julie start getting up to see. "No! Julie stay in your seat! I promised Luke I wouldn't let you see your guys' work until it was time to walk out! He said he wants it to be a surprise!" Flynn says with a wide smile. "But I also helped design everything Flynn." Julie states with her eyebrows furrowing together in a sad face. "Good news is, we've got an hour left!" Flynn says and they both squeal in excitement. The guys are all practicing their walk in struts, Luke is trying to teach Nick how to not look like he is marching down the isle. "Watch me again." Luke says patting Nick on the shoulder, after they all just watched him walk like a stiff tin man. "All you gotta do is relax, like this. "Luke says walking in a relaxed, yet professional stride. "Imagine you and Flynn are walking behind Julie and I at the exact same time." Luke says, trying to make Nick more at ease being in front of the crowd. "Okay, I think I got this." Nick smiles as he exhales. "You got this kid!" Willie says making Luke smile. Without missing a beat, Nick strides forward confidently. "Yes! I am a genius!" Luke cheers as they all clap for him. "Twenty minutes till showtime guys!" Ray smiles. Nineteen minutes later. "Julie it's showtime!" Flynn says smiling.

Author shoutout to jukeisthebest for reminding  me to continue this story!