Sinner: Six

I normally don't wake up in the middle of the night unless it was from a nightmare or my bladder decided to wake me up. It's rare for me to wake up but I did tonight and I was staring at the ceiling for a few moments until I heard what woke me up.

Leaning over, I turned the lamp on before rubbing my eyes and looking around. I sat up for a moment then listened, wondering if it was my imagination or what cause I didn't hear anything now that I was awake.

Pulling the blanket off of me, I got up then heard the noises again as I was about to walk out the door. I stopped and listened for a moment until I looked at the window, realizing that it was coming from outside.

Or at least I thought it was coming from outside.

When I walked to the window, I pulled the curtains back before looking out the window but not seeing anything. I slowly opened it before peeking my head out a little until I glanced over to the right and saw something.

I could see in the neighbors window and I caught something right on time that made my mouth gap open.

That man slapped Miranda in the face before grabbing her arms and shaking her. I could see the emotional pain on her face as she was shutting her eyes, moving her head away from him as he shouted at her.

Watching them, the man slapped her again before pushing her back and walking out of sight. I saw Miranda stumble back a little before holding onto something and it looked like she was crying.

Then I saw that man walk out of the house to the car. I lean my head back in and saw the clock, which read midnight. I look back out in time for that man the open the driver door then stop for a moment.

That's when he looked up and saw me, but I quickly moved out of the way and leaned against the wall for a moment. I sighed before standing there for a moment until I heard the car start then it left.

Leaning over towards the window, the car was gone and I look out before looking over at the house where Miranda was no longer in sight. I looked around before shutting the window then pulling the curtains.

Walking to my bed, I laid there for a moment and stared at the ceiling as so many thoughts were running through my head at the moment.

So many thoughts.

I ran my hands down my face before pulling the blanket over me and turning over, trying to get some sleep.

If that's even possible at this point.

-

I woke up and stared at the wall for a moment before stretching and pulling the blanket off of me. I sat up then rubbed my eyes, trying to get my body to adjust to the tiredness I still felt.

Looking around the room, I glance over at the clock and it said twelve. I nod as I knew I would sleep late cause I hardly slept last night after I had to be woke up.

Walking out of my room, I went to the bathroom and did my business before walking back to my room. I flopped down on the bed before grabbing my phone from the table and seeing a few messages from Anthony and Ryan.

Anthony said he was out doing deeds with his parents and Ryan said he was babysitting for someone. I messaged them back and said that was fine cause I was probably just going to do nothing today.

As I was laying on the bed, I had my phone up in the air above me as I was watching YouTube videos. I was bored and there was nothing to do, so I might as well waste the day with videos.

Watching videos pass the time when I have nothing else to do. I don't really go out and drive around but I do it sometimes. I love listening to music and drive around town, not caring about anything else.