Sinner: Twenty Two

"Hello?"

"How's my baby girl doing?" Mom asks on the other end of the phone.

I smiled as I was following Anthony and Ryan around campus. "I'm good. How are you?"

"Missing you." She sighs. "How are things going?"

Looking around, I smiled as I took everything in and realized this was my future. "Everything is good. I think I'm going to love this place."

"That's great, sweetie. I miss you. When do you come back?"

I chuckle then smiled. "Mom, it's only been three days."

"I know but I miss you."

"I miss you too. I'll be home before you know it."

We hung up a few moments later then I placed my phone in my pocket before looking around. I saw Ryan point at something as he smiled over at Anthony.

We all walked around more, looking at everything that was in this campus. It was amazing and I couldn't wait to start my future here. I knew that I was going to love it here and this was future.

We've been talking about this for years, ever since we all got out of high school. We all wanted to come to a college together, get away from the life we were living and start our adventure together.

It was all happening and I was ready for it.

I couldn't wait.

Now that we were here, I knew that this was happening and it was coming true.

As we were walking around, I thought about Miranda. I thought about that day I went over there and caused so much shit. I shouldn't have walked out the door and left. I should of stayed there and kicked his ass then stayed with her.

I wasn't sure what was going on now, but I really hope when I get back I can at least see her. I hope she's doing well and that dickhead is finally gone.

I hate that she's stuck in that relationship. I know she's scared to leave James and the shit he would probably do if she did try to leave.

He's an asshole and I wish him nothing but the worst for him in hell.

We kept walking around then walked inside. I knew that we would get to see our classes and get our papers for signing up. We get to meet people as our instructors and classmates.

It was amazing.

"I'm a little nervous." Ryan said as we walked through the hall.

We came to a table where a few people were sitting. They were handing out paper that had the dates of when class started and the schedules for when we would start classes.

It wasn't until another few months, but I was more nervous now.

After we got out papers, I looked through mine and saw several classes then we all compared our schedules then noticed we all had a few classes together.

"Thank god." Anthony said. "I can't wait." He smiles at us. "Are y'all ready?"

"More nervous than ready." Ryan said.

I nod as I looked at my paper then looked at them. "Yeah, more nervous."

"We have time though." Anthony said. "We have another two months until we start classes." He holds up his papers that were in his hands. "Honestly.. it feels like a dream."

Smiling at him, we all walked through the halls of the building to see our classes. We walked inside and Anthony was acting as if he was a student. He would raise his hand, answer a question and we couldn't help but smile.