Chapter 1 I'm back...

Pic of cute little Cole

Chapter 1

I'm back...

-Cole's POV-

My life is changing right before my eyes...

Good change or bad change?

I don't even know that answer because sometime they are good things or end up being really bad, but in a month or two I can tell you! Really, I don't think it's that bad, yet that's probably because I'm invisible to almost everyone in my home town and school. Yeah I only had two friends, Jayce and Hannah ... so if you were me you would be okay starting a new life somewhere far away from home, even though I'm going to miss them a lot.

Oh yeah... I'm Cole Lewis seventeen years old and male. Yeah... me no female! I have chocolate brown hair, grassy green eyes, and I guess you can call me a nerdy kid too. According to people nerdy kids are the guys who are really skinny, smart, pale, and gay. Yeah, so I'm gay, even though I haven't had a boyfriend yet, but I just know I'm gay and I would so rather be getting the D instead of giving it away.

So the big main change is my mom is getting remarried next month to Thomas Hacker. Don't get me wrong his an amazing guy but I don't want to live with a new married couple, thank you very much. Anyways it's not that big of a deal... I mean I live in New York and I'm getting shipped of across the country to Forks, Washington. I use to live there before my mom divorced my dad for being too busy at work to come home. Do you know how hard my dad worked?! It was almost ten years ago when it happened so I didn't have any choice but to go with my mom and my little sister. Yeah it was my dad who decided it would be best to live with my mother.

So yeah, here we are waiting at a Washington airport with a bag of our things (the rest we shipped last week, they should be at the house) waiting for our father to pick us up. I turned my head to look at my little sister, her long curly dirty blond hair pulled in two pinky tails and her bright green eyes staring down at her favorite book Alice In Wonderland. Katelyn was the type of girl who says what's on her mind, smart, yet she's only ten years old, and the most innocent little girl you would meet. So if anyone dares to touch my sister I will kill there ass... If I have a gun... or if I was even a bit strong... Just stay away from my sister or I will hire someone to kill you!

"Umm... Cole does dad even want us to come back here? I mean... Did he say he want us to come back?" Katelyn asked as she closed her book and looked up at me with a scared little look in her eyes.

"Yeah he does, he told me that he wanted us to come back and he sounded really excited!" she gave me a big grin and looked around. She was only one years old last time she was here and she probably thinks that his going to not like her because she looks a lot like mom. "Katelyn, don't tell me your scared to see him again?!"

"I'm not," she pouted as she crossed her arms over her chess. "His just late and I'm worried he got lost like Alice did in wonderland! End of story"

She was scared but will never admit it even if it meant a whole life supplies of ice cream. She has never admitted when she's sad or worried about something unless she thinks it's important. She has always been like that. I looked around the room to see who has been coming in and out of the room.

Then dad raced through the doors, his head covered in sweat and he was still dressed in his police officer uniform. He was huffing and puffing as he look around the room with his eyes full of worry. And he looked around the room so much off probably that it looked like he was looking for a criminal. He was off a little bit kind of weird.

"Katelyn, look he's here," I whispered in her ear. She looked up at me with a big smile across her little face and got up from where we were sitting. She looked around the room for a second unit she saw him. She had a wide grin across her face after she saw him.