Chapter 7 Day at the Chain House! part 3

Pic of Luna and Jack Reads (Sebastian's betas)

Chapter 7

Day at the Chain house! Part 3

-Cole's POV-

Ring! Ring! Ring!

It's Jayce... As in Jayce, the only guy who became my friend in New York... let's just say having Hannah as a childhood friend people would avoid me too... She wasn't the type of girl people would want to be around because she knew how to fight... She was an evil woman unless it was me. I haven't talked to them ever since I got to Washington. Well I barely see Jayce anymore because he didn't go to my high school (He went to Jacob's and is friends with his group now).

Ring! Ring! Ring!

"Sorry, Sebastian I have to take this," I got up from my sit and raced outside into the cold crispy air. Please don't let it be about something stupid! I don't want to lose my ears! They need me and I need them! I clicked the answer button. "Hello?"

"Is it true?!"Jayce yelled into the phone loudly. "Is it true?! Answer me Cole or I will go through this phone and punch you in the face!"

"What are you talking about? Did something happen? Don't tell me you went and did something stupid again like smoking weed!" I yelled in the phone... Yeah... let's just say his body doesn't react well...

"Hey put it on speaker phone!" And that folks is Jacob's voice. Yup, so something did happen and I'm the confused one! Which isn't fair! Why am I stuck being to confuse one? Why can't Sebastian be the confused one?

"Fine!" Jayce hissed at I'm guessing Jacob... "So is it true your coming back to New York next month for the wedding? Please! Please tell me you are!"

"Grandma just said so, Stupid!" It was a female voice... maybe Shay or Sarah (they are in Jacob's group of friends). There's a long story why they call my grandma there grandma and I really don't know the whole story so... Go ask them, not me if you want to know!

"Oh yeah... But Cole! Is school all right? Is there anyone being mean to you? Do you want me to fly over there and kill someone? Because I will! You know I will!"

"Yeah I am okay and no there is no one to kill sadly but unfortunately I have hang up soon or that monster is going to get mad at me! And I think I would want to keep my ears thank you very much!" I said. "So bye, bye I promise I'll call you back later! Oh and Jacob! Katelyn told me to tell you that she need a new book!"

"Monster? Ear? Wait! What?" I clicked the end call button.

Jayce has always been protecting me because well... I'm that weak nerdy little kid and I was antisocial... yeah my life sucks! Maybe I will get bitten by a radioactive spider like Spider-Man or find out that my parents found me in the woods and I'm secretly an alien from outer space, then I will rule this planet! Yay that sounds like fun!

My villain’s name will be... Um... Maybe Toothless? Yeah, that sounds so manly! From today forward I will be known as toothless the evil super villain of this world! Yes that's my new dream! I will win this bet and use Sebastian as my first evil slave for the world domination! This will happen even if my life ends doing it!

Or maybe I'm a superhero and Sebastian is my evil arch enemy that I have to defend! Oh! Oh! Oh! That sound like so much fun I can just imagine it! Him on a ground begging that I let him go free and not go to jail!

"What are you laughing at? And who was it that called you?" Snaps! It's the evil villain! We need to think of a way to trap him and take him to jail! I turned to see him holding my heavenly shake in his hand and the other holding his shake. "Here."