Chapter 12 Date? or a mystery?

Pic of the waterfall

Chapter 12

Date? Or a mystery?

Cole's POV

"Cole has a date! Cole has a date! Cole has a date!" Katelyn sang for the millionth time in the last five minutes. Yeah, so, Sebastian is supposed to pick me up in the next ten to fifteen minutes... what if the evil monster rapes me?! Or kills me and eat my bones? I don't want to be a toothpick!

This is why I wanted to know where we are going for this date! But no! I got my stupid flag pulled! I will kill the person who did it! Even I the car I was begging for him to tell me but he just say no way! Doesn't he know I'm going to kill him in the future?! Doesn't he?!

I looked over at the clock ...11:52...  Crap! He's suppose to be here around 12ish... I have less then ten minutes! If I die please let everyone know it's the man eating monster and please let them kill him for revenge my revenge!

"Coley has a date! Coley has a date! Coley has a date! It's with Sebastian! I can't believe he has a date! My big brother has a date with a hot guy!" Katelyn sang louder as jumping in my lap. "Coley?"

"What?" I asked as I brushed my finger through her hair.

"I love you! So if Sebastian is a big meany let me know so I can give him a piece of my mind!" She said giggling. "And can you being me back a movie so we can watch it later?"

"Sure " I said and she nodded in agreement. "If you be a good little girl for dad and help him while I'm gone."

Katelyn snuggled her head into my lap giggling her little head off. Why is my little sister so cute? Oh, I can't wait till a guy trys asking her out... I don't know what I would do first... scary them off with a threat him with the normal or the fun way...

"Cole!" Dad yelled from the kitchen downstairs. "Come down here!"

I walked down the stairs and over into the kitchen to see dad polishing his shot gun... aww! Dad I love you two!

"Here if he gives you any trouble spray him with this." Dad said tossing me a bottle of pepper spray. I haven't had one of them since my first day of kindergarten because dad thought someone was going to kidnap me. "Oh and when he gets here bring him to me! Daddy wants to have some fun time!"

"Dad I love you too!" I said giving him a hug.

Ring! Ring!

Thus that was the door bell that's going to ruin my life! It official! I hate that stupid thing! I could hear Katelyn running down the stairs to the door and it screaking open like in the horror movies.

"Sebastian! Get. Your. Butt. In. This. Room. NOW!" Dad yelled at the top of his lungs as he picked up his gun and started to polish it all over again.

"Hello sir," just warning you, sucking up never works!

"What time are you bring my son back?" My dad hissed at him.

"By nine, sir!" Drop the sir part! It sounds way to weird! Didn't you know him since you were in diapers?

"Remember I know every cop in this town! Hurt my son and hunt you down and I will arrest your ass in five seconds!" Dad hissed. I even feel bad for him and if this goes on I will never find out where he was going to take me... that's it! I wanna know!

"Dad we're going!" I grabbed Sebastian arm and pulled him out of the room.

"Remember hurt my son and I hurt you!" My dad yelled as we opened the door and walked out to the car. I wonder where he's taking me! Please don't tell me somewhere boring! Or creepy! Hey I don't want to pee my pants again! Not again!