Chapter 4 Fog = Creepier

Pic of the beauty of forks!

Chapter 4

Fog = Creepier

-Cole's POV-

Fog.

There's a fog outside, and not that ugly fog that looks like a dirty cotton ball dipped in the nasty. It was a pure white fog that made the trees look mysterious, and no I don't think a killer is going to jump out of the trees or a psychopath with a knife... it was a good mysterious feeling... and it was beautiful. I just wanted to run out side and play in it.

It's Wednesday, nothing happened yesterday (besides the fact that Mary dragged me round the whole school making sure I wouldn't get lost again) because Sebastian wasn't at school yesterday or today. No ear biting human near me! Oh trust me it was so nice! I got to go to class without him ambushing me to class to tell me that I had to meet him after school. I got away from him! Yay!

Then there is always little Katelyn, every time I come near her, she starts giggling or has a grin across her little face... because of whatever that ear eating monster said to her the day we picked her up. God if she falls for the monster I'm going to cry... And it's not going to be a happy cry either... I would probably paying someone to chop his head off...

I'm still mad by the way!

After he dropped us off on Monday, he bit my ear again, but so damn hard that it started to turn a purple color! A freaking purple color! I swear to god next time I see him I will punch him in the gut and make sure it turns a purple color! An ugly disgusting purple! It still hurts! Curse you Sebastian Chain! I will kill you in your sleep! I mean it! I will murderous your sorry little ass while he's sleeping!

"Cole! When's dinner going to be ready?" Katelyn giggled as she stuck her nose out of her book to look at me. The book was of course Peter Pan. Dang this girl likes her classics... I think she has read this story like 10 times already. "I'm hungry!"

"When you tell me what you've been laughing at!" I mumbled loud enough so she could hear me. My eyes wondered around the kitchen out of boredom; the noodles were still cooking and so was the sauce on the verge of being finished. I am cooking Spaghetti with the good meat balls. Yeah, there are the crappie cheap ones that make you want to gag and then there are the amazing ones that made your mouth water with just one bite!

Katelyn stuck her head back into the book with an annoyed look across her face as she whispered something like "it's my secret". I walked over to the hot pot of water were the noodles were being cook at, and they were done. I lifted the hot pot in the air over to the sink to separate the water from the noodles. After that I put the noodles in a round bowl and put it on the table by the garlic French toast. I did the same thing with spaghetti sauce but I put it right next to the noodles.

"Dinner is ready my little princess!" She gave me a large grin as she put the book mark into the book and set the book down.

"Should we wait for the old man?" She said with drool coming out of her mouth. My dad is at work, and he texted me earlier saying he's going to be late for some reason. I watched as the little girls eyes fill with hunger.

"Nope dig in," she piled the food onto her plate and I did the same thing.

***

"Coley! Can we please, please watch a movie? I swear it won't be horror! It could be comedy or even Disney!" She whined as she jumped on top of my stomach again. Yeah... So last time we watched a horror movie I peed my shorts... Katelyn and Mom wouldn't stop laughing when the guy died, and I wouldn't stop crying. Mom wouldn't stop laughing and making fun of me... she called me her little pee boy for a month and a half!