Chapter 15 Nightmare&Fear

Chapter 15

Nightmare&Fear

Cole's POV

I was in the forest with a misty fog covering the trees surrounding me. The trees trunks were long and almost looked endless with thick tree branches covering the night sky. The fog looked mysteries yet calm, almost like it was trying to tell me something.

I know this place.

Chills ran down my spine as a small midnight black wolf started growling behind a tree. There wasn't anger or annoyance in it's tone but an upset sound. It almost looked like it was going to cry.

It's was depressed.

Miserable

With each step towards me, the growls became softer and weaker. The wolf whimpered as it's eyes bright blue watched me carefully.

A rock fell from the sky and hit me with thoughts.

Those eyes I've seen before...

Those big beautiful aqua blue eyes sparkling into my light green eyes with only the look of sadness. They were mentally crying and scream at me. My body just froze, not moving an inch.

I know these eyes.

I know them.

I fell to my knees look at the wolf with tears in my eyes.

Why am I crying?

I felt more chills run down my spine as I heard a warm soft faint voice whisper into my ear. "Please don't forget about me, Cole! Your my mate! I love you! You have to come back to me!"

It was a soft child's voice that was trying to act strong but you could tell he was on the verge of crying. My eyes wondered around for a second before I saw a small boy with dark black hair with matching eyes like the wolf.

I know him.

Sebastian.

It had to be him.

It was Sebastian from those photos when he was a kid but I didn't need the photo to tell me. His hair style was shorter as if he was mini version of Sebastian. He's small. His piercing blue eyes. This must be Sebastian. The way he looked... he had tears running down his face but he was standing strong.

"Cole, why did you forget about me? I thought you are my mate! Mine!" Sebastian stepped closer and closer to me. I felt my heart jerk in pain as I looked over at the black wolf and back at Sebastian.

Why was this happening to me?

I felt more tears run slowly down my face as I looked at the little Sebastian standing there.

"Sebastian," I could feel a lightening bolt of pain roll off my tongue. "I didn't mean to forget you!"

A single whimper out came from the wolf like he was saying the same thing. It almost felt like I hit the wolf on the head.

Why?

Why is this happening?

Did I really do this much to them?

This much pain?

"Cole!" I could hear someone else's voice. My eyes wondered around but there was no one besides me, the wolf, and little Sebastian. "Come on Cole! Coley! It's okay, don't cry... It's only a dream."