Chapter 3 First day torture part 2

Pic of Katelyn Lewis!!

Chapter 3

First day torture part 2

=Sebastian's POV=

Mate.

A four letter word that means so damn much to a werewolf. A mate is another word for soul mate or the other half of you, everyone has one even humans (but they can't feel the bond between them). A mate for werewolves is the only person who is allowed touch, kiss, love, and to make love to... But somehow my mate had to forget about my damn existence! Here I was waiting for his cute little ass to come back home but he forget all about me when he lives in New York!

Damn it! How the hell would you act? The first thing he said to me was that he didn't remember me and I snapped right there on the spot. So ya I will make him remember who I am and if he doesn't I will... I don't know... rip everybody's heart out of their dead body if they come near him. God Damn it... I will do it!

Oh and there is already a list, and trust me if a dumbass so dares to turn a little hair on his body... oh you'll see their body at the lake... with a lot of blood and a disconnected head with all their guts all over the place... It will be a bloody party.

"Hey big bad alpha! I got to meet your mate! He was so..." Jack sang with joy in his voice as he laid his head down on my desk. Jack is my Beta, along with his twin Luna (they were born at the same time, so we don't know who's older). "Cute! I couldn't believe how cute he was... I thought you would have a little player on your hands because he was from New York but! Damn...!"

"Jack, say another damn word and I'll rip out your tongue and feed it to cubs!" I growled as I started glared into his bright green eyes, he shut his damn mouth but he had a little smirk across his face. This guy is my best friend but no one knows that unless there in the pack or are smarter than the normal retarded person.

"So, you're going on a date with him, huh? Where are you going to take the little cutie? And don't tell me you're going to take him home and rape his little-..."

"Hell no! I'm just taking him and Katelyn around town like his dad asked me too," He lifted his eye brow up in question... "So no, I'm not going home with him and raping his ass even if I want to... damn it!"

"Oh so the big bad alpha is going to be the good guy for once... just to let you know it won't be too long till you want to snap... and trust me it will suck!" He said as he pulled his fingers though his messy red curly hair as he smirked up to me. "Oh so tell me how old his little sister-..."

Ring! Ring! Ring!

There was the bell. That was the end of seventh period so I get to show him around town now... if this little asshole lets me go before I become an old man and my dick falls off and rots... Hell it might as well if I'm going to be the 'good guy'.

"She's only a ten year old dumbass! If you dare touch her I will cut your dick in half!" I snarled in disgust as I  walked out of stupid language Arts room and made my way down the hall to the front doors to wait. I sat my butt down by the wall instead of going outside in the freaking cold air. I should go get a bag of popcorn because watching people run out the doors is exactly funny.

People tripped over each other one after another till the hallway finally wasn't crowded with people.

God... why can't he remember me already? I can remember almost everything about what happened when we were kids! We use to go play in the rain and act like we were witches melting from the water or we would put little boats in the old lake. I ran my fingers though my thick black hair. From the moment I met him I knew he was my mate. Alphas are different from other werewolves... they can tell who their mate is just by smelling their scent and there bond. Other wolves have to wait till there 18th birthday to find there mate.