Chapter 16 Sleeping Beauty

Chapter 16

Sleeping Beauty

Sebastian's POV

The lights where off.

Only the dim sunlight slightly shining through the light green curtains, letting me see everything in the room in shadows. Gray shapes filled the room like a monster planning to eat whatever it sees.

It was weird being in here.

His head rested against the green pillow, brown hair falling over swollen shut eyes with soft little snores coming through his sweet lips. Face was pale with a small hint of pink playing at his cheeks.

My hand moved on its own, running my fingers through his soft hair.

I didn't know what to do even though it was a few hours ago.

There were tears running down his face as if he witnessed a murder. All I could do was take him to his room and try to calm down his nerves until he fell asleep from exhaustion. Even then I had to think of a plan so when he woke up he wouldn't be freaking out even more.

Soon after that I drove Katelyn and Ryan to school.

They couldn't be here when Cole woke up or he would be even more upset. He probably would blame himself about everything, when he did nothing wrong. Cole Shouldn't be worried about those kinds of things when he has no control of his nightmares. He was just that kind of person when it comes to his sister and I bet if he found out that Ryan is crushing on he his going to kill him.

He probably would have an axe swung back, waiting for the right time to kill the brat.

I couldn't help but smile at the thought as his head rubbed against my leg like a kitten. An uncomfortable look came across his face as he moved his head again, trying to find a better spot. He did this over and over again.

A groan of irritation filled the room.

Finally I gave in, lifting his head up softly with my hand as an another humming moan came though his lips. A small smirk played at my lips as I looked down at him. He looked like a child. But if he was sucking his thumb I would feel like a pedophile.

Finally I slipped myself under the covers, putting my arm under his head. My arm tingle at the feeling of him rubbing his head against it.

This is perfect.

Soon little sounds of snores filled the room.

He was adorable.

My arm wrapped around his torso and-...

***

"WHY THE HELL ARE YOU IN MY BED!"

My eyes blinked for a second at the sound, trying to get use to the dim light coming from the window.

Where was I?

All I remember was going to Cole's house to pick him up for school and he was freaking out...

I feel asleep.

"Ten more minutes," I grumbled pulling the blanket over my head. If he can't remember then I'll play along.

"No!" A sinister voice came from him, like he was going to kill me if I didn't get up in a few seconds. I didn't move though.

"Yes!"

He yanked the blanket from my fingers with every ounce of strength he had in him. A smirk played at my lips, knowing that I would have to let him win this fight. His body quickly jumped on top of my chest and gripped my wrist, not letting me move.