Chapter 14 Humans are Scary...

Pic of Sebastian as a wolf!!!!

Chapter 14

Humans are Scary...

Sebastian POV

Beep! Beep! Beep!

I hissed at the sound of the alarm.

School...

That means work and people and...

Crap! I have to pick up Cole and Katelyn or that man is going to-! I rushed out of bed, and ran to the bathroom. The sink turned on and I splashed cold water on my face to wake me up more. I turned it off and grabbed towel to whip the water off my face

Why does school have to be so damn early? Why can't it start at 12 or something? I grabbed the brush off the corner and brushed my hair to make sure it wasn't a complete mess. Damn it! Why does this always happen to me? Why can't Ryan just wake me up?

I raced back into my room, grabbing the first clean shirt and pants that matches. The shirt was a pure white with nothing on it, and the jeans where just normal blue jeans. I slipped the jeans on quickly along with the jeans.

I grabbed my football jacket and backpack.

Ran down the stairs.

And there was dad, sitting there drinking a glass of coffee! He had his dark black hair all messy and he was still in his silk pajamas. Hello? Dad? This is your son wanting to rip you piece by piece with my teeth! Stupid old man! Why the hell didn't you make me get up earlier!

"Sebastian, it's Monday," dad said calmly as I raced past him over to the door.

"Yeah so?" I mumbled.

"Look at the time!"

I turned my head to the clock.

6:24 a.m.

I don't have to be at Cole's house until 8:30 to pick him up...

"Don't go anywhere after school," dad said as he took another sip of his coffee. "Tonight we have to train with the pups."

I nodded on agreement. There's no fighting the man, if you say no then your screwed, and no I don't me the normal big grounded for a month. If your screwed stuck playing with the pups... and there like little demons biting off everything.

Hungry...

I walked over to the pantry and pulled out a box of Lucky Charms, a bowl, and lastly a spoon.

"So..." he said still smirking as he took another sip of his coffee.

"So..." I said back as I poured the cereal into the bowl.

"How was your date with your mate?" Dad said moving his eye brows around like a creepy little freak. But for a fact he is creepy yet his not little...

"It was fun," I mumbled with a small shrug as I grabbed the milk out of the fridge and poured it into the cereal. Dad gave me the look to tell him details but I just ignore him. What do you expect me to say? It's was so fucking fantastic that I almost crapped unicorns and rainbows?

It was an amazing date but who wants to talk about it to there dad? If I did anything bad to Cole or he didn't like I would be stuck with the pups for weeks! Those little beasts can rip you into pieces in seconds...

I mean pups don't mature or can control there shape shifting from human to wolf until there three or four years old!

My eyes wonder over to see my mom sneaking down the stairs with her finger over her mouth saying be quite. Mom was a human but she was beautiful. She had longish brown hair that went past her shoulders and had chocolate brown eyes that looked like they where going to pop out of her eyes.