Chapter 8 The Torture Machine

More pics of Forks, Washington! I love how beautiful it is!

Chapter 8

The Torture Machine

-Cole's POV-

It's Monday morning.

I'm supposed to eat a good breakfast and sleep in because of the school schedule but no... I have to deal with this first thing in the morning!

"Do I have to? Why can't you drive us to school instead of him? Aren't you our father?! Won't you love me!?Don't you love me?!" I yelled at the evil man laughing... Stupid dad and his stupid I ideas... Maybe I'll have an idea one day and whack you on the head with a bat... Oh that sounds like fun...

"Yeah but I have a job that I have to get to because we want money, and Sebastian has happily offered to drive you! Come on it's a good deal! And maybe you'll win the bet even faster!" He's trying to trick me into this... he wants Sebastian to win this bet but No! I will win this bet if it's the last thing I do! The last thing I do!

I took another bite out of my omelet and looked out the window at the rain falling... it was good food... almost too good! What was this evil master mind playing at? Is he trying to trick me with food? Does he want his own son to die at the hands of that monster? Or does he want me to be an earless hobo running around the streets?! Yes, he does! Oh my god! They must have brainwashed my dad! MY DAD! Those monster!

"Maybe I will die before he comes, so I don't have to go!" I yelled at him at him. I don't want to go to school and I don't want to see his face... that monster kissed me! My lips... my poor lips!

"Stop crying a fit! It's not like his going to rape you!" Dad said as I took the last bite out of my food. Hey... Father! He might do that! "And ether way his going to be here in the next fifteen minutes!"

I looked down at myself... I was dressed with a light gray shirt and black skinny jeans. My dark red backpack was over by the door and so was my light gray jacket... why do I have to be so organized?! Why can't I be a normal teenager and have a dirty messy room? Yeah... No I like things clean.

Katelyn was dressed to in a light green shirt and black leggings with dark black boots. She was reading the big book of grim... don't ask me! This is going to be her fifth or sixth time reading that thing. Oh, she has read Alice in wonderland and Peter Pan a whole lot more than the book of grim...

"Cole!" Dad called my name out... this is so unfair! Who would ever want to go with that kiss stealing man eating ear monster?! Maybe he will rape me and murder me! It's not far!

"What? Do you want me to be a good boy? Or do you want me to kill him off just yet,"

"No, you always could be a jerk, but how the hell are you planning to kill him?! Have you seen how mall you are," He said laughing at me... Thus making fun of how weak I truly am... They have brainwashed my dad no! No! Not my father!

Ring!

Doorbell, I hate you... you... you stupid ringing machine! I got up from my chair to answer the door! I know who's on the other side of this monstrous door... It's another monster and his evil brother planning to kidnap me and Katelyn, and then eat are souls. I grabbed the knob of the door and pulled it opened at see Sebastian just standing there with a stupid smile on his face.

"I came to pick Katelyn and you up for school!" Sebastian said cheerfully. Can I slam the door in his face? Wait! I have to wait, win the bet first and then I can slam his face into a door! I can't wait to win... and see his pink hair.

"Sebastian! Get your lazy butt over here! I need to talk to you about something!" Dad yelled from the kitchen. Sebastian walked over there as I slid my jacket over my body and put my Convers on my feet. Katelyn raced over to me all ready with a huge smile across her little face... She told me today her class is going to the library and she want books to read... even though she's going to be done with them by the end of the day. She loves her books way to much...