Author's note

I hate author notes.

A plain and simple fact but I wanted to let my readers know that I am planning on rewriting all of my chapters to this story. I feel like I can make it a whole lot better then before and this idea has been replaying in my head for a long time and that's why I've not been updating. And it didn't help that life has been crazy with school along with other things. I know you guys are probably thinking stop giving us excuses but it's true.

My goal is to keep most of the jokes and add more detail but I'm not making any promises that the everything will be the same when I'm done. There will probably be different jokes and some detail might change.

Before I start rewriting I wanted to ask you guys if there are any chapters that I should put extra work in or any areas of the story I should focus on. Is there anything that should be more in the story (Like relationship wise or emotional wise)? Which parts do you like the most in the story and the parts you hated?

Please tell me the truth because I would love the feed back before I do this!

I'm planning on having a new chapter up sometime next month. If I don't then come after me with a shotgun and make me write it.

Question of the day: What are you doing for Halloween?

Love ya!

AliceMay2511