Chapter 4

YOUR POV

YOUR POV

I woke up the next day and I felt a bruise on my arm. I still remember every detail that happened last night. I touched my head and made sure that I didn't got any head injuries from the accident. I grabbed the towel that was hanging on my closet. My feet walked towards the bathroom and I decided to wash my face.

I heard some giggling sounds downstairs and I assume maybe Wonwoo's awake? I peeked from my door to see what's going on, and I'm correct.

"Really? We're going?"

That's the only thing I heard. Then I remembered what Wonwoo told me in the restaurant. Maybe they are really leaving, and I'll be all alone again.

I decided to opened my door and directly went downstairs where they are.

"Y/N!!" Wonwoo signaled me to go seat beside him in the dining table.

Why does it feel weird? It seems like nothing happened last night? Does he have short term memory or something?

"What's with the commotion?" I asked raising an eyebrow.

Mr. Jeon leaned on the table and smiled at us, the same goes to his wife.

"We'll be going to Everland today! Aren't you excited?" He clapped his hands and Wonwoo continued giggling.

Ohhhh, so that was what he meant for leaving?? I'm so dumb

My mood when up when I heard their plan, I intensely nodded and I was shocked to see that Wonwoo grabbed my hand and raised it to the air.

"YEY!! WE ARE GOING TO EVERLAND!"

TIME SKIP

The whole car ride was so chaotic, the blasting volume of the radio, the view and of course, my conversation with Wonwoo. For the whole months of staying, it's the first time talking to him for a long time.

"What do you want to ride first?" Wonwoo asked fidgeting my fingers

"I want to ride the rollercoaster!" I exclaimed but then Mr. Jeon looked at us with a confused face.

"Are you sure they would let you ride the roller coaster?" Mrs. Jeon laughed and looked at us and gave us the "no" signal.

"I hate being a child! I can't ride extreme rides!" We both said in unison

"JINX!!"

"JINX AGAIN!"

"JINX AGAIN AND AGAIN-"

"Okay we're here kids" Mr. Jeon parked his car on the back spot of the parking lot and Mrs. Jeon assisted us and held us hand in hand.

We went through many rides but 65% of the rides were all for adults. Wonwoo began to become sulky at the moment and I held his hand and dragged him towards the balloon booth.