Chapter 5

"KWON SOONYOUNG IBNIDA" He yelled his name and took a bow together with the 2

"KWON SOONYOUNG IBNIDA" He yelled his name and took a bow together with the 2. I shook their hands and bowed while giggling with them.

"Noona, what's your name? Where are you from? Are you from Je-"

"Yah! Seungkwan-ah! Stop bombarding her with questions! It's her first day here so make her feel comfortable" Soonyoung spank Seungkwan's arms and looked at me with his eye smile.

These boys are cute

"I'm Jeong Y/N, and I'm 8 years old" I said while pulling out my clothes out of my luggage.

"Let me help you with that" Seokmin extended his arms to grab my things.

The boys helped me unpack my things most especially my clothes. They asked me several questions and we kept on laughing since they kept on telling jokes.

"Yah hyung!" Seokmin said nudging Soonyoung's elbow

"Ask when is her birthday" Seungkwan added. Soonyoung nodded and stepped closer to where I'm folding my clothes.

"Y/N-ah" he called me out patting my shoulder from behind

"We are both born in 1996, both year of the rat and-" he scratched his neck

"And?"

"When is your birthday?" He asked shyly

"February 25, how about you?"

I heard Seungkwan and Seokmin giggled at the back. They eyed Soonyoung to keep on asking me questions.

The whole conversation was filled with laughter and jokes. But we were interrupted by the knock from my door. We turned our heads towards the direction where the sound of the knock is, then revealed the nun that assisted me a while ago.

"Aigooo! You 3 kids are really really playful huh? You're even disturbing the new one"

The 4 of us just laughed with her comment and I stood up saying "It's fine, they're my friends now!"

"Friends?" Soonyoung pouted

"Yeah? Why?" I asked him and I raised my right eyebrow.

The two boys said "ooooh" in unison which made me laugh.

"Come on, time for lunch" she said and we all nodded

I wasn't able to roam around the whole building yet but I think this place is really incredible. This is my first time going in a place like this and I wish this will be a great experience for me.

We arrived at the dining hall and the food was already served on our table. I was sitting in the middle of Seokmin and Soonyoung. Seungkwan handed me the plates and I passed one for Soonyoung who's sitting at the end of our table.