Chapter 15

A/N:

I was listening to 'Hello' before I publish this one. I hope you enjoy💓

___________________________________________

YOUR POV

"Wonwoo?" I accidentally blurted out, I was surprised to see him in front of me, finally after so many years!

"You're back!" I excitedly said as I put my bags down. My classmates' eyes are on us, they are clearly confused right now. I looked around to see mischievous smiles from the people surrounding us.

I just smiled back at them and returned my focus to the boy beside me. He is smiling since a while ago. I guess he changed from being cold-hearted to a softie boy. 

"What's with you? You never smiled before?" I curiously said tilting my head to the side.

"Nothing, I'm just happy to see you again" He rested his chin on his palms while looking at me. It felt weird since he never looked at me this way before. 

"You missed me huh?" I teased him and gave him a playful wink. Wonwoo just laughed and I noticed Jihoon walking towards us.

"Jeon Wonwoo Softie boy, UNLOCKED!" Jihoon exclaimed and put his arm across Wonwoo's shoulder. He punched Jihoon's chest making him wince in pain. He shot a glare at him and I shrugged the thought that they are.... crazy.

"You two were close?" I asked them and they eventually stopped playing around. They looked at each other, giving each other's answers through their eyes. I patiently waited for an answer while tapping my pen on my desk.

"yeah, actually we are??? uhm clubmates!" Wonwoo babbled and he eyed Jihoon to go with the flow.

"Great! I'll join your club!" I exclaimed then grabbed my diary and wrote some notes. They are now whispering on each others ear. They are so weird...

"Are you two agents, or what? You look like a hitman Jihoon" I spank my brother's arm and they broke their some kind of "private meeting" in the corner.

"Well, I'm just curious how you two met..." He asked and Wonwoo nudged his elbow too hard making him fall on the ground.

"Wonwoo's family kept me in their company before they went abroad so we are quite close" I explained and sat beside Jihoon who is on the floor.

3RD PERSON POV

Wonwoo kept on smirking everytime Y/N narrates how they met to Jihoon. He lowered down his head to cover his smile but he failed. Y/N saw how red Wonwoo is right now. He became the center of their topic now.

"What a small world huh?" Wonwoo changed the subject but the two are still making fun of him. He covered his face using his palm and shot a glare at the siblings.