Chapter 13

YOUR POV

YOUR POV

I got way too excited to hear that I will be living with them tomorrow and right next to Seokmin's new house. Mrs. Minjae went to talk to Mrs. Boo about the address of the apartment building so they can easily fix their papers.

"Y/N!" Mr. Jisung called my name and I walked towards him with a smile.

I sat right next to him and he pulled out his phone to show me a picture in his gallery.

"This is Jihoon, he's 14 years old like you, and he really loves music and I heard you're into arts so I think you'll get along well." He said while swiping the photos in his gallery. I patiently look at their pictures in awe.

They seems like a great family. They have a lot of photos together. I can tell that they love visiting parks just from the pictures he had shown to me.

Suddenly, Mrs. Minjae returned from their talk with Seungkwan's mom. She came back smiling at us, she extended her hand for a handshake and I gladly accepted it.

"So, we'll see you tomorrow Y/N? And by the way, where's your friend?" She was pertaining to Seokmin. I pointed him who is currently hanging out in the cafeteria across the lounge while drinking banana milk.

"YAH! SEOKMIN-AH!! COME HERE!" I shouted loud enough to him to hear. He briskly walked down the hall while sipping through the straw of his milk.

"My brother, Do Hyun will come with us tomorrow to fetch you as well. I sent him a picture of you and his son is really excited to meet you." Mr. Jisung smiled. I looked over to Seokmin and I can really feel the joy and excitement his soul is radiating right now.

The couple bid us goodbye and went on their own way. Seokmin shouted in excitement so do I, Seungkwan on the other hand was talking to his mother. His smile grew wider in every second that passed. The way he looked back at us is just.... it screams happiness.

A moment after, he hurried himself, ran towards us shouting our names.

"Y/N!! SEOKMIN! OMG OMG!"

"WHAT!" We shouted back

"We'll be moving in next week! My mom's friend works as a real estate agent in that specific area. She said that she can help us move in quickly!" Seungkwan said excitedly, executing so much hand movements.

"Is that real?!?" I replied and we clapped our hands together. We pulled a group hug and nearly tearing other eyes out.

This is the moment we've all been waiting for. The moment wherein we move in together with our new set of families who will assist us and guide us through out our journey in life. But the only thing I'm worried about is....

"How about Soonyoung? How can he know about this" We all went silent and broke our hug. We stared at each other finding the answers in our eyes. But it's still unknown...